Very intriguing...

Limited numbers? Maybe a new Hogan 392 Ball?

Oh- wait a sec... with that pic of Hogan in a creek... Maybe a Limited Edition Ball Retriever!!!

Another thought! An Actual Hogan Style Cap? I know people have been pestering them about that a lot! Hogan didn't wear a "Ball Cap".

The smoke in the teasers is throwing me off. I think we all know there will be a series of putters released, but what else?

Whatever it is, I got that email thi\s morning on it being a limited QTY of whatever it is...

The fact that it’s going to be a limited release means it’s probably not anything that I will be interested in. That seems to indicate to me that it’s something that will integrate with their current offerings, of which I own none.

I'm guessing black ptx pro/icon combo sets.

I saw that post on social as well and it makes think lefty clubs or some new wedges? Idk, but they have my intrigue so I suppose they achieved that goal

Based on @JB tease...I've got a pretty good short list. Hope to constructively add to the conversation on Friday.

Based on @JB tease...I've got a pretty good short list. Hope to constructively add to the conversation on Friday.

My tease was pushed back.
Something different.

Wait a second- Wasn't it going to released on FRIDAY? There might be another something?

Wait a second- Wasn't it going to released on FRIDAY? There might be another something?
Yes, the email i got was for Friday.....maybe there is something else also?

Back