Ben Hogan Player's Combo Set

You're going to end up making me want to order a combo set to have in addition to the ICON's if you don't stop this. 😁
I’m going to put my a Forged Tec heads on the BST. No BS.

They’re amazing irons, but I enjoy this profile so much more, may cost me a couple shots when I’m off, and I won’t hit 205 yard 6i’s, but I’m ok with that!

They’re amazing irons, but I enjoy this profile so much more, may cost me a couple shots when I’m off, and I won’t hit 205 yard 6i’s, but I’m ok with that!
I was thinking after my round last night that my i210's are going up for sale. There's no point in keeping them, I'm sold on the new Hogan's.

Y’all. Seriously, I, um, I, yeah......woah.

Smooth 74 in a 1:45 round. Have some hopping I have to go do, but I’ll ha r some thoughts soon if I can find the words.

@KEV and @ddec have killed it on the ICON feedback though, GO READ THAT!

74 playing off a 6 index is some real good golf. Never mind it was with brand new clubs.

74 playing off a 6 index is some real good golf. Never mind it was with brand new clubs.
I’ve been in the 80’s until the last two weeks. Index would be closer to 10 after the last 4 months, but it’ll be dropping like a rock very quickly at this pace. I’m decent at this game. ;)

Oh, and I shot 72 with them today. :p

I was thinking after my round last night that my i210's are going up for sale. There's no point in keeping them, I'm sold on the new Hogan's.
The combo set is insanely well blended. I’m thoroughly impressed.

demo icons should be here today. OooeeHai hopefully next week. 🤞

My head is spinning over here from the speed with which the Forged Tec's have been not just temporarily dispatched, but apparently flat sent to the curb. Was not expecting that! o_O

My head is spinning over here from the speed with which the Forged Tec's have been not just temporarily dispatched, but apparently flat sent to the curb. Was not expecting that! o_O
I’m pulling the heads this weekend to put on the marketplace.

Played with a former golfer of mine, and now college golfer, and he confirmed I need to roll with these.

He was also blown away at the sound/feel.

I’m pulling the heads this weekend to put on the marketplace.

Played with a former golfer of mine, and now college golfer, and he confirmed I need to roll with these.

He was also blown away at the sound/feel.

Sounds like it is time to blow out everything else and focus in.

Two rounds in today. Two different courses.

Both incredibly impressive results wise. I got tired as I’ve not been playing 36 and skipped food in between rounds, but results were still solid.

I’ve got more thoughts for this evening. I’m honest to God impressed.

Oh, and @J.B. Cobb III I hit the utility, a lot the second round, and I’ll put a new thread up to kick off the review process tonight. ;)

Live look at my feelings on these with 4 rounds on them:

I have resisted the very strong ICON temptation thus far. You, @ddec and @KEV are not making it easy though...

I have resisted the very strong ICON temptation thus far. You, @ddec and @KEV are not making it easy though...
All the cool kids are doing it, come join the club. 😁

All the cool kids are doing it, come join the club. 😁

everyone in this thread and the Icon thread made it extremely difficult for me to resist

Reactions: KEV
Oh, and I shot 72 with them today. :p

That will drop you like a rock as in tomorrow, given that indices are updated every 24 hours now. Nice work, my man!

That will drop you like a rock as in tomorrow, given that indices are updated every 24 hours now. Nice work, my man!
So then the 72 I shot today.....👀

I need to start keeping a legit index again.

So then the 72 I shot today.....👀

I need to start keeping a legit index again.

There is no way you are a 6.7 anymore. I am needing strokes from you. :LOL:

You are going to push me off the fence on these. What are your thoughts on the Uhi?

You are going to push me off the fence on these. What are your thoughts on the Uhi?
I’ll be making a specific thread on that one this evening since I’ll be writing the homepage review on it (y)

Back