Ben Hogan VKTR Hybrids Review Thread

Yeah that’s pretty neat that they have that. I might just have to do that.

With the right shaft for you they’re just stoopit good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The most underrated hybrid today! Not mini-fairways or distance monsters, true long iron replacements! Got a piercing mid-trajectory flight today. And, they still whistle! But, like a train, if I hear the whistle, it’s going straight down the tracks!:ROFLMAO:

Not my best day with these! I guess if everything else is working hard, they took the day off!:oops: I hit the heck out of the ball, just hit everything left for some reason?

Probably my worst day ever with these!😳 Just couldn’t do much with them. To be fair, I was 1 1/2 large buckets in at that point. It’s funny, when I hit the driver great, can’t hit a hybrid, and vice versa!

@J.B. Cobb III at least you're 50%. If I can't hit my VKTR I can't hit anything. :banghead:

Is this good?! I think this is good?! :oops:
2D683903-E777-4FFE-B390-738BCE8D59C5.jpeg

After having these in the bag for 2 years, I have no complaints! I did drop the 26° VKTR hybrid for the EDGE EX 5 iron. I’m thinking of redoing my fairway woods and the 22° will probably go head to head with a Callaway Big Bertha B21 hybrid. Let’s see if it can keep its spot in my bag!

Back