Bernhard Langer off the tee....

Yes, it does. :ROFLMAO: These guys and endorsements ... of course, Langer endorses Athalonz Shoes - is he wearing them?:unsure:

Kind of disappointing that he is not playing the TEE after his show of endorsement on TGC.

I wouldn’t have any interest in players being forced to do anything. That’s not enjoyable in the least bit to me. I can go to my own course and watch people suffer who hit it 270

Doesn't matter to me. I like close competition. The reason I don't watch basketball is because everything is either a dunk or a 3 pointer and nobody cares about strategy anymore. I also don't want to see people in baseball try to hit home runs in every at bat.

I would like it all the same. Masters is really all about approach play, and scrambling when you miss the green. Regardless of how you bomb it they seem they can't even get a 9 iron not to roll off the green.

It's cool to see Langer do it because everyone else hits it long. If everyone could only do that, it would make watching less enjoyable.

This. I am rooting for the guy that gets smoked off the tee and then lights it up on approach shots and short game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would prefer. Don’t really enjoy watching pros getting on par 5 in 2 with a short iron and no risk.

Back