Bernie Madoff Dead

Thrillbilly Jim

Raised On Hose Water And Neglect
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
Bernie Madoff has died. He was housed at the federal prison in Butner, NC, just outside of Raleigh/Durham. I used to live in Granville County when I was teaching high school and the irony of Madoff dying in a little podunk, 2 stoplight town like Butner, NC is not lost on me! From the penthouse to the outhouse!

And Bobby Bonilla continues to get paid.

I have to say that I already thought he was dead.

And Bobby Bonilla continues to get paid.
I think that phrase should be used on any number of unrelated topics. My daughter uses the phrase "in this economy?!" On a regular basis for nearly anything. So why not "And Bobby Bonilla continues to get paid."

I've no connection to the deceased, thankfully. Honestly, I suspect there are so many other smaller scale schemes like this, his was just bigger, grander, and he got caught. I'd also bet his family still had lots of cash despite it all.

The whole story, his as well as his greedy clients, just reeks. Here's hoping that the little guys who got scammed are some day made whole.

My question when thinking about Madoff:

Was living the billionaire life worth spending the end of your life in prison?

Now he will pay the price.

Now he will pay the price.

Based on his faith, and a large simplification, not really. :oops:
The good news is that many of his thefts have been paid back.

He moves to a warmer climate again....

Bernie Madoff.jpg

I've no connection to the deceased, thankfully. Honestly, I suspect there are so many other smaller scale schemes like this, his was just bigger, grander, and he got caught. I'd also bet his family still had lots of cash despite it all.

The whole story, his as well as his greedy clients, just reeks. Here's hoping that the little guys who got scammed are some day made whole.
Certainly a bunch of greedy clients, but there were also a bunch of charities that were wiped out because of him. Screw Bernie Madoff.

If it's too good to be true, it usually is.

:whistle:

Rumor is he will be entombed in a pyramid.

You can't cheat death.

Epsteins killer came back for another one

Back