Besides your range finder, what's your favorite golf gadget?

Get the Apple Watch! Will solve the issue, and is awesome to have for.. Well, life.
I think I will have one within a few weeks :)

I think I will have one within a few weeks :)

I have the older one, the 3 I think. And it works just fine! Can find them fairly inexpensive.

I have the older one, the 3 I think. And it works just fine! Can find them fairly inexpensive.
Cool, I didn't even think to look for the older model. I will use it for only a few things, so I may go that route. Thanks!

Birdicorn divot tool

That is unfortunate, and odd that you had issues. I have used it for 4 rounds and have not had one problem with it.

Did you pre download the course before you went out? This solves internet connectivity issues.

I did. I downloaded my home course and it worked great the first hole. I'll try it again this weekend.....

I love my shot scope v2 stats tracker.

I did. I downloaded my home course and it worked great the first hole. I'll try it again this weekend.....

Did you have your phone in your front left pocket? Sorry for the dumb questions, but little things make a difference for sure.

Arccos for me.

Probably my cell phone...

Clicgear or Puma soundchuck

I enjoy both my Approach S60 watch and my Swing Caddie 200 monitor.

My putting targets we got at The Grandaddy, can easily clip to my golf bag and I use them quite frequently when practicing downstairs. They are perfect on a packed putting green, or if you just want to work on a certain type of putt but the holes cut aren’t giving you the line you want. Same size as the cup with a little lip to get the ball over.
Sorry for the crooked pic4A4C1DC4-2FB5-4B9E-8506-B25D11DA9854.jpeg

My Swing Caddie SC200 personal launch monitor.

Garmin S62 watch. Thing is unbelievable

Ewheels and SkyTrak

I don't have a lot of golf gadgets, but I suppose my SC300. It has helped me in more ways that I can count. Recently ordered a garmin golf watch and will see how that works out when it gets here.

Definitely my cell phone.
It gives me distances from where I am to any point or obstacle on the course and also keeps track of my score. Plus, it can text, play music, settle bets about trivia, and even make phone calls when needed. If it would just swing the club for me as well I'd be much better at golf.

Game Golf

My cigar cutter.

I've used it at the range a few times, and was going to test it out against a GC Quad for accuracy - the G80. Then the China Virus hit and the store became non-essential business. I played one round with it and liked the GPS feature and scorecard stuff.

This is really interesting. On course jams and Front middle back distances. I don’t have one but i am in need of a GPS system.View attachment 8938512
No music on the course!
I am a distracted guy, and need to not have any extra curricular sensory items

Back