Best app to track stats

AUWU11

Reaction score
Handicap
7.2 GHIN
I’m looking for an app to keep track of FIR, GIR, and Putts. Can obviously keep scores, etc. But the first 3 stats are what I need the most. I have the GHIN app that keeps my handicap, and I don’t need an app for GPS and yardage and all that. Best ones out there?

Precision Pro has a free app that I think captures all of this stuff. I just downloaded it but I haven't used it yet.

Precision Pro has a free app that I think captures all of this stuff. I just downloaded it but I haven't used it yet.

My rangefinder is Precision Pro, so that kinda works out well!

The Grint keeps track of that stuff but also has the bells and whistles that you don't really need.

golfpad on your phone does keep track but I'm struggling to track everything. I'm not using the tags

The grint will do all that for you on course, or after, as simply or complicated as you want. If you're playing you can just keep track as you go on each course.

20210111_154651.jpg

Add score after each hole

Screenshot_20210111-154510_TheGrint.jpg

Tap the details really quick.

And it will keep it all accumulated and accessible to view in the app or on their website. Upload when you're done and you're all set. The basic ones you mentioned are all free to track with their app. It might give you specific data on your tendencies for each hole once you've played them some too. The little + sign by your name opens. Even regular grint users seem to forget about the handy feature. Not sure if that's part of the free though.

Last edited:
I have used the Grint since 2015 and also use it to maintain my handicap. For the past couple of years I have been using Arccoss on the course, but I also transfer all that info to Grint.

Last edited:
Another free app that works well but has more than what your looking for is 18birdies. Been using it for a couple of years.

The Grint keeps track of that stuff but also has the bells and whistles that you don't really need.

Agreed here. Grint has been great, and I use consistently. You just have to update each hole on your shot off the tee.

A nice hands off approach would be Arccos which I used last Summer and enjoyed.

+1 GRINT

If you’re looking for the simple stats but also want to have access to more detail later. It’s a pretty easy to use and loads quickly. The only thing you need to look out for is the GPS sometimes takes a few seconds to get your accurate distance if you decide to utilize that feature.

@OldandStiff I never new about the feature with the “+” next to your name. Been using it for years. Thanks for pointing it out.

Back