Best Blue Tooth Speaker....

donny475

I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
thinning of getting a speaker for the cart, what do you use and why? or what do you think would be best?

Honestly find one that will pump the volume you want. To me they are all around a 5 or 6 out of 10 on a sound quality scale so no reason to spend a fortune on one. The Puma Pop Top we received at The Morgan Cup does a pretty good job and sets neatly into a cup holder. Looks like you can get it for around $120 or so out there on the interwebs

I got my wife the Bushnell one and she loves it. Magnetically clicks to the golf cart and even her push cart. Has great sound and was a pretty good price point.

For a budget version the Anker soundcores are hard to beat

I’m a big fan of the JBL Bluetooth speakers and the Flip 5 is hard to beat for the price. They have a newer Flip 6 for about 10% more that I haven’t heard but I’m sure is great. The $12 holder shown below works well on my push cart.

0640C5EE-118A-4EBE-82A7-33E002A3DF59.jpeg

JBL Flip (smaller) or Charge (bigger) Haven't heard anything that sounds better. I like the Charge because it has a flat bottom with rubber feet so it sits still in the cart. The wife has a Bose Soundlink Mini that is also very good.

Bose Soundlink. We have both of these and they are really good. The micro has a strap we wrap around our beach umbrella. Works nice.

D63922D2-8B04-42E4-9A7B-78CA8F2FFBE7.jpeg

This is what I use. Sounds great, battery lasts forever, cheap well built, and fits in the cup holder.

1656331916911.png

I have a bushnell wingman. Works great and has a very strong magnet. Ive used the gps a few times and it seems pretty accurate but usually just rely on my range finder

honestly, if it is just for golf I would find a cheap one on Amazon with good reviews.

With the lower volume, you use on a golf course the ability to sound crisp and clear at higher volumes isn't a concern.

For a budget version the Anker soundcores are hard to beat
They are a good value, and the sound is very good. I really enjoy mine!

The ultimate ears Boom3 speaker has great sound in a smallish profile, but not specifically for golf. I'd go with one of the clip on or hang speakers mentioned previously.

I have a Puma Mini Soundchuck that I just love - easy to use. puts out good sounds and that clip fits so easily to a golf bag.

I also have the Anker Soundcore Mini - it's more than loud enough for golf, fits easily in the cup holder, and the sound quality is good enough for my ears. And it's a lot more economically priced than a lot of the others. One of my buddies has the Bose SoundLink Micro, and I think it and the Anker sound pretty close to the same as far as sound quality goes. I found a carrying case with a carabiner on Amazon, so I can either put it in the cupholder or clip it to my bag (or wherever else).

. I found a carrying case with a carabiner on Amazon, so I can either put it in the cupholder or clip it to my bag (or wherever else).

That's a good idea, I have to see if they have some sort of case for the one I have (the rectangle box one).

One of ours finally died after like 6 years but for 25 bucks I can't complain

For golf? I'd be hard pressed not to say the Bushnell Wingman.

I'll second the votes for Anker.
But don't necessarily get the smallest one just because you'll usually be at lower volumes while golfing. It takes quite a bit of power to play music outdoors and not sound like crap. It will sound a lot better if it's not pushing against its maximum.

Well that depends on budget and what you are looking for.

Anker Soundcore are really hard to beat for the price, really hard won't win awards but they do the job.

JBL always makes a quality bluetooth speaker and the prices aren't terrible.

If budget isn't an issue Sonos is probably going to have 1 of the best sound quality speakers, along with smart features.

Other brands that were solid that I have used are UE(ultimate ears) and Sony ( some of their stuff sounds really good, shocking really)

I am assuming you want something smaller and not crazy so that is what my selections are based on, if you want big speakers or boombox style that is a different story.

I will add to the Bushnell Wigman vote

For golf? I'd be hard pressed not to say the Bushnell Wingman.

This is the correct answer. FOr the price (on sale in several places) and the GPS with added music and good speaker function......the value is basically unbeatable.

This is the correct answer. FOr the price (on sale in several places) and the GPS with added music and good speaker function......the value is basically unbeatable.
I didn't know it had GPS, that really is tough to beat.

I have the Oontz Angle 3, less than $30 on Amazon. It's pretty loud for it's size and more than enough for using in a golf cart. I'll use it grilling out in the back yard too and it's always been plenty loud enough.

I have the JBL Charge 3 and it's been super solid but I'm going to agree with those suggesting the Wingman. The added GPS feature is worth having if you don't already have a gps you like. If you have a GPS maybe it's worth saving the 40-50 bucks.

thinning of getting a speaker for the cart, what do you use and why? or what do you think would be best?
Soundchuck Mini for me. I have one that hangs from the cart and it works great. Durable and waterproof

Back