The Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Inferno, The Lost Symbol, and in September you can add Origin to that list.

It's a shame to keep making movies on his books and they keep being absolutely trash

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lincoln on Leadership

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

The Electric Kool aid Acid test

-Brilliant Orange, it's about how Dutch soccer is just a microcosm of their society as a whole

If you can include comics series then Y the Last Man

The Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Inferno, The Lost Symbol, and in September you can add Origin to that list.

A&D was really good. Da Vinci pretty good too. The other 2 didn't impress me at all.

This it's a hard decision, it's like being asked who your favorite child is, you can't pick one. While the Stand can easily be mine, I'm going to say Swan Song by Robert R McCammon, or To Your Scattered Bodies Go by Philip Jose Farmer.

A&D was really good. Da Vinci pretty good too. The other 2 didn't impress me at all.
Really think Lost Symbol and inferno are my favorites

Anything Walter Isaacson has written:
Ben Franklin
Steve Jobs

John Adams by David McCullough
Also "1776" by David McCullough - if you like Revolutionary War Books this is a MUST read.
What the patriots went through is just amazing - Don't know if I could have done it.

I'm taking a trip to Australia and will have some down time.
I read "The Big Miss" any other good golf books out there?
How's the book Rocco wrote on the 2008 US Open?

Lord Of The Rings Trilogy was my favorite read. Followed by Game of Thrones series and Trinity by Leon Uris.

Ken Follett is easily my favorite author. His Edge Of Eternity series is my favorite, but I also love the Kingsbridge series. Seeing how the end of monarchy and the rise of democracy in Europe led to World War I in Fall Of Giants and how the ugly side of democracy which is fascism led to World War II in Winter Of The World in a historical fiction with fantastic characters was really moving and thought provoking to me.

I have a several that I love...
Catch-22
The Catcher in the Rye
Of Mice and Men
Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit
Biographies of Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, and Ben Franklin.

It's hard to pick one as the "best".

DragonLance Chronicles. i have read these books many many times. i will usually read one of them each summer.

1610810136252.png

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

"Brighty of the Grand Canyon".

Not only was it a fun read, i read it several times to each of our 6 Grandchildren during their younger years. That in itself makes it very special.

Back