Totally underrated....the Worlds Finest Chocolate bars that children sale for fundraisers!

Not so much of a fan of the wafers but the Sky bars with the 4 different fillings...I could eat myself sick on them.

I'm with you on the Necco Wafers. I'm no doubt a bit older than you, but I can still remember going to the local grocery store and buying penny candy!
:rolleyes: Not a candy bar! Thread skimmer. :p

Totally underrated....the Worlds Finest Chocolate bars that children sale for fundraisers!
Actually, you are right - those are surprisingly good. Especially the caramel ones. Its nice to be able to actually consume the product you are guilted into buying.

09C15E83-41DB-46AA-96A5-3A9E8F550AA6.jpeg

Baby Ruth

I'm confused by our Canadian friends...

Snickers.

Snickers

I love me a snickers, but I am going with a whatchamacallit. Chocolate, Caramel, peanut butter.... FanF-INGtastic.

Take 5 is another very tasty candy bar. I love when salty and sweet mix.

I love me a snickers, but I am going with a whatchamacallit. Chocolate, Caramel, peanut butter.... FanF-INGtastic.

One of my absolute favorites

Pay Day

Doesn't that have some kind of wafer in it? That right there should disqualify it. :sick:

I used to love Heath bars. But, now my go to is Snickers.

100 Grand is my absolute favorite.

I'm partial to "Snickers Candy Bars". The full size big ones.

I say "Snickers" because I can't figure our a way to anchor my dentures to eat a "Big Hunk Candy Bar". Perhaps some day, as a last resort, I could use super glue....lol

Milky Way all day!!

It used to be Butterfinger but I think they changed the recipe and don't taste as good. I'll go Salted Nut Roll.

I'm a twix kind of guy!

ZagNut!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back