Clark Bar....nuff said

Coin flip between 100 grand and take 5 for me. Both real solid options.

of the really mainstream ones, Twix. Preferably right Twix ?

Ok, that's a new one. Had to Google.

Peanut brittle and coconut. W.t.f. that sounds horrid.
Crunchy peanut butter and toasted coconut. Not peanut brittle.

Actually quite good.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Crunchy peanut butter and toasted coconut. Not peanut brittle.

Actually quite good.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just quoting wiki
"Zagnut is a candy bar produced and sold in the United States. It was launched in 1930 by the D. L. Clark Company, which sold it to Leaf later on and was acquired by Hershey Foods Corporation in 1996. Its main ingredients are peanut brittle with cocoa and toasted coconut."

Either way. Strong no.

I’m going with Whatchamacallit. Chocolate, peanut butter, and rice crisp! Can’t go wrong with any of those ingredients.

I'm with you on the Necco Wafers. I'm no doubt a bit older than you, but I can still remember going to the local grocery store and buying penny candy!

While growing up, I had a neighbor that worked in the Necco factory and would always have Necco Wafers for us. Chocolate was by far my favorite.

Heath

Hershey Almond

When I was a kid, I hated the Yankees and their star player, but I loved his candy bar:
55124692-F895-4D1A-943B-3A1EEAB1BD68.jpeg
The REGGIE! bar. The joke was; you open the package and it tells you how good it is. I couldn’t help but love it.

I'll go Salted Nut Roll.

i’ll take “things i wish i never heard another man say” for $1,000 alex

seriously, i would go with snickers. it’s the perfect combo of salty and sweet, with many textures that work in synchronicity. snickers ice cream bars are damn good too.

It used to be Butterfinger but I think they changed the recipe and don't taste as good. I'll go Salted Nut Roll.
Agree 100 percent about the Butterfinger. Salted but roll is alright but doesn’t really sniff the top 5 here.

Other guys are in the right track with the 100 Grand bar. Another option I will throw out there that is really underrated in the Reese’s Fast Break.

Milky Way for me by a light year.

Agree 100 percent about the Butterfinger. Salted but roll is alright but doesn’t really sniff the top 5 here.

Other guys are in the right track with the 100 Grand bar. Another option I will throw out there that is really underrated in the Reese’s Fast Break.
You really stepped it up a notch here Boder...

Favorite candy bar? That's gotta be like asking someone to pick their favorite kid.

In no particular order: Baby Ruth, Almond Joy, Twix, Kit Kat, Mr Goodbar, Snickers Cruncher.

100-grand-bar-close.jpg

This one comes in a close second to this ......

8997955_0000.jpg

I keep being told this is old man candy but I prefer the 100 Grand bar.

If I ever have a candy bar, it's usually a Snickers, but I'd prefer a Dark Chocolate Milky Way or Caramello.

This has always been my favorite 1ABDE8E7-0663-4CD4-A89B-BD5C1F6C54DA.jpeg

Three Musketeers!

Back