Best Chicken Tenders

Is it appropriate for me to be commenting on this thread and the fitness thread?

Canes is the correct answer.

M-Sa Chick Fil A....Sunday Zaxbys

This may surprise some here because I love me some Chick-fil-A, but for me it is Zaxby's. The sauce is awesome as well

I am hugely fond of Canes tenders, but their sauce limitations are brutal.
Agreed, more sauce options and they'd be higher up for me as well, also their fries are usually too soft.

I like the chicken from Slim Chickens

Damn, I forgot Zaxby’s is n my original post.... they’d go #4 anyway so nothing to see here...

off the top of my head have to go canes due to sauce and the toast coming with.

But I’m sure there’s some hole in the wall place or non national chain that I’ve visited and I just loved haha.

Canes is good and so is Zaxby's but the best is BoJangles.

I haven't had them all, but

Canes is good and fresh.

Chicken Express is good - biscuits/gravy

But in Dallas, I like Bubba's Country Cooking near SMU and the okra and tomatoes.

The new one in town is Street's Fine Chicken near Preston/Royal just west of Tollway - rotisseries, tenders, fried ...

Raising Canes's!

Popeyes Spicy - I do not understand the business model of Cane's not having spicy chicken or spicy sauce...

If chicken is the question, Chick-Fli-A is the only acceptable answer.

Only one answer
Chick Fil-A!

When I could still have them, TGI Friday’s were my favorite. Their honey mustard was also awesome.

When I could still have them, TGI Friday’s were my favorite. Their honey mustard was also awesome.

I dont think they have a drive thru.

Canes

I don't know.
I like them, and they're hard to screw up unless you burn them.
Honey mustard, please

Has anyone had Culver’s chicken tenders? I like the breading the most of any other tender.

Has anyone had Culver’s chicken tenders? I like the breading the most of any other tender.
They are good, but quality can be inconsistent and their sauce game is JV. Bonus points though for being able to grab a custard for the ride home.

They are good, but quality can be inconsistent and their sauce game is JV. Bonus points though for being able to grab a custard for the ride home.

Man, I agree with this again.
Long John Silvers has underrrated tenders.

Long John Silvers does have solid fried "tenders" even though I remember them looking more like fried fish in shape. But sometimes their tenders taste a little like fish to me from the oil, and that is a big downgrade for me. But the hush puppies are a nice uncommon treat as a side item.

What about the hush puppies? I always get them when I see a LJS. Not very many around here.

Back