Best Chicken Tenders

White spot with the spicy honey mustard

Hattie Bs in Nashville....

If cooking at home? Bell and Evans frozen - so good.

Is Dino bites an acceptable answer? Haha. Also, when does a tender become a nugget?

Canes sauce is what makes their chicken fingers IMO. The fingers are decent though, but not the best. As baylrballa said, it's obviously going to be a small town place you've never heard of, which my real answer is haha. For relatively available places, i'd argue wings over's boneless wings are basically chicken fingers/tenders and would say those. They are always really good. Only in the NE and some of the midwest though.

Smithfield's Chicken n Biscuits Always hand breaded and cooked to order.

I think we went there. Did we go there?

if you're talking about huey magoos, you didn't go there with me since we've never met lol. there is one close-ish to where you guys probably would have stayed for pga show week. sand lake road in the publix shopping center. dr phillips area near bay hill.

if you're talking about huey magoos, you didn't go there with me since we've never met lol. there is one close-ish to where you guys probably would have stayed for pga show week. sand lake road in the publix shopping center. dr phillips area near bay hill.

We didnt go there. Its a good place though.

Taggarts Ice Cream in Canton. Some great tenders!

Funny, but some of the best chicken tenders I've had are from ice cream places. Maybe I don't get out enough and try the tenders, but maybe it's also because I have such fond memories of these places from my youth. It was always a treat to go out after a baseball game as a 8-12 year old and get some tenders and finish it off with a cone! Simpler times!

I like Chicken Express tenders.
Canes if we go tenders and sauce.

Never had the Chick Fil A tenders (only nuggets), but I could drink a whole bottle of the Chick Fil A sauce.

Not sure if the masses would consider them chicken tenders/fingers, but Buffalo Wild Wings has unbreaded chicken tenders/fingers/strips.

I like breaded chicken tenders/fingers too, but given the choice, I'd probably prefer my chicken tenders/fingers "naked".

We've got a local restaurant, Bob's Bitchin BBQ that has the best tenders I've ever had.

Raising Cane's is good. I prefer the Chicken Tender basket from Sonic that comes with cream gravy and an onion ring.

It’s chick fil a for me I guess but I never order tenders

Zaxby's gets the nod from me for places around here. There use to be a chain in a lot of southern college towns (Tallahassee, Athens, Auburn, etc.) called Guthrie's that was really good, but I think that most of them are all closed down.

What part of the chicken is the tender?

What part of the chicken is the tender?
Its adjacent to the nugget
chicken_breakdown_w.png

a9c.jpg

Currently, probably PDQ.
Slim Chickens and McDougals are both places I want to try next time in Nashville.

Raising Canes is really popular, and decent, but I didn't think they were as amazing as others do.
I would go with Raising Canes, but I do like PDQ as well. Never heard of the other two.

Canes sauce is what makes their chicken fingers IMO. The fingers are decent though, but not the best. As baylrballa said, it's obviously going to be a small town place you've never heard of, which my real answer is haha. For relatively available places, i'd argue wings over's boneless wings are basically chicken fingers/tenders and would say those. They are always really good. Only in the NE and some of the midwest though.
I think it's funny that you say their sauce defines the nugget, and I think it's holding it back hahaha

Canes - but Damn they need a spicy sauce already!

I think it's funny that you say their sauce defines the nugget, and I think it's holding it back hahaha
I LIKE SPICY!!!! GIVE ME POPEYES or Chick Fil A SPICY!

Back