Best Chicken Tenders

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm sure there's a thread on this but I'm lazy. Where's your favorite place to get chicken tenders? This is important research for me, so please don't let me down.

Popeyes make a fine chicken tender. I know I am always flamed for it, but Chick-fil-a might be one of the worst down there with Wendy's.

Currently, probably PDQ.
Slim Chickens and McDougals are both places I want to try next time in Nashville.

Raising Canes is really popular, and decent, but I didn't think they were as amazing as others do.

I love a local place in Orlando called Huey Magoos.

In the Auburn/Opelika area I love Jim Bob's, although the location at Tiger Town is far superior because it's still run by the original owners.

Raising Canes is really popular, and decent, but I didn't think they were as amazing as others do.

shockingly overrated. similar to in and out. Both are just fine at best.

Oh and the best I have ever had would be in Memphis at Gus's.

Cane's makes great tenders, but one singular sauce is all but a deal breaker for me.
I thought for sure you would say Red Robin

Lately, Buffalo Wings and Rings

Raising Cane’s knows what they’re doing

Shell station by my friends house. They are so damn good along with JoJo's in the same batter as the tenders.

Kirkland signature? :eyepoke:

I've never had the tenders there.

They sell a burger with an egg on it. End of review.

It would be pretty strange for someone to order that.

Well lemme tell ya. You haven't lived until you've had Red Robin Clucks after making adequate room for them moments prior.

Well lemme tell ya. You haven't lived until you've had Red Robin Clucks after making adequate room for them moments prior.
wait, did you eat any? Or did you take it back and reheat it after the fog cleared?

.....and no, a viable new thread idea is NOT best reheated chicken tenders.

I love that burger...

That being said, I am sure you cannot beat some small local deal but as far as chain goes. You cannot beat Long John Silver's Chicken tenders. No secret sauces but. YUM!!

wait, did you eat any? Or did you take it back and reheat it after the fog cleared?

.....and no, a viable new thread idea is NOT best reheated chicken tenders.

I think I ate two there. Maybe a few fries.

It's going to be Cane's or Chik Fil'a for me here locally.

The problem with pretty much any other place on the list, is freshness. Wendy's, McDonalds, Arby's, DQ... etc etc... You're rolling the dice on whether they are actually being cooked for you when you order them, not a half hour before.

I've always enjoyed the KFC tenders, but I've got no other reason to go there.

JB my 7-year-old said those are fighting words. haha, Canes is his favorite place to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Canes hands down.

Back