Best commercial jingle

Scorp

Lacking competent adult supervision
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What was the best commercial jingle ever? The one that you hear and it makes you happy:D

Oh this is a hard one for me. It’s rare for me to hear a word or phrase and not start singling a commercial jingle to that word or phrase.

Not sure it makes me happy, but every time I hear the Farmers commercial I will sing it the rest of the day.

We are Farmers bom babom bom bom bom bom!!!

The best part of waking up is Folger’s in your cup. It makes me feel as if I’m smelling a fresh brewed cup of coffee.

I always laughed when I heard the Meow Mix jingle.

That and Oscar Meyer Weiners

I always laughed when I heard the Meow Mix jingle.

That and Oscar Meyer Weiners

Oscar Meyer also had a great one for B O L O G N A.

Justin Timberlake's take on McDonald's "I'm Loving It"

This was a little before my time, but people from the ACC region in the 70s will know the words.

these are all good ones. I can't see the videos of gif because work firewall.

I like the keebler elves. Sometimes that jingle winds up in my head and won't go away... Oh, you never would believe where those Keebler Cookies come from; they're baked by little elves in a hollow tree. Thanks Rosie O'Donnell. I hate you for singing it on your show that day I watched it.:ROFLMAO:

If we're talking jingles and not tag lines - I'm probably going something obscure like O'reilly auto parts. I don't believe I've ever stepped foot in an O'reilly's....but I damn sure know that jingle haha.

Oscar Meyer also had a great one for B O L O G N A.
It may be sad to say, but I can still sing that B O L O G N A one! "How's that?"

There is a BC Clark Anniversary sale commercial jingle based in Oklahoma. Will never forget it.

When I was in Scotland a few years ago this cracked me up

Big Mac - - 2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun!

I actually only ate Kit Kat’s because of the commercial. I mean they are so boring compared to everything else.

Gimme a break of that Kit Kat bar

Doesn't make me happy but I always think of capital one "whats in your wallet" and reply "nothing"...

I'm a fan of Hisamitu's acoustic signature. It's quick and easy, and gets stuck in my head. They advertise on Golf Channel a lot

Start your day,the sugar smacks way. Dig um dig em.
Come to the honeycomb hide out.

Back