Best Concert seats you ever had?

I saw Van Halen on their 1978 World Tour, in support of their first album. They opened for Black Sabbath, and completely blew them away. So hungry, such high energy, it was an amazing show. They opened with "On Fire", and the crowd was going nuts right from the start. There were a lot of hardcore Sabbath fans there who were actually booing Sabbath after seeing Van Halen's set.
Both Ozzy and KISS kicked Van Halen off of their tours because Van Halen was absolutely destroying them as the opening act. Great, great band.

One seat from the floor at Michael Buble. A close second would be the seats we had at the Grand Ole Opry when Hunter Hayes, Chris Janson and Keith Urban were playing
My wife would murder for those seats.

Front front row for Carrie underwood and Keith urban. Won them on the radio. I legit gave Keith urban a “high five”, low five for him.

10th row for Dead and Company
Floor seats for Paul McCartney

They were a gift but oh my lord was that a fantastic concert!
I'm about to go on Michael Buble overload. His Christmas album is one of my wife's favorite albums of all time. In two days it begins..........:oops::LOL:

I'm about to go on Michael Buble overload. His Christmas album is one of my wife's favorite albums of all time. In two days it begins..........:oops::LOL:
Why wait? Start playing it now!

Been to a lot of concerts and never had what I would say as front row seats as I do general admission quite a bit and have been right up on the rail many times. However with my older age I do enjoy the seats more now. I may venture down to the GA area for a few songs but like to sit down to.

Why wait? Start playing it now!
Brother, trust me, I'm ready to pull my hair out by the time Christmas is over listening to that album. The man is an amazing talent. But I'm in no hurry to start that clock.

Brother, trust me, I'm ready to pull my hair out by the time Christmas is over listening to that album. The man is an amazing talent. But I'm in no hurry to start that clock.
Some things there's just no sense rushing into, right? :LOL:

in the mid 80's through 96 or so, I was an on-air radio personality. A lot of back stage seats to country shows
On air talent? Did you have a broadcast name like Harley Davidson, Steven Seaweed, Bobby Bones, or Doctor Johnny Fever!? <-- legit question

When I was in college I occasionally worked in the sound and light booths at a local concert venue. Best seats in the house. Saw a range of musicians from Andy Williams to Aerosmith.

Front row GA for the Counting Crows. I've been lucky enough to do that 3-4 times. They're my all time favorite band. Screenshot_20211124-035029_Facebook.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back