Best Course You Have Ever Played

Scrap Iron

On The Eh Team
Reaction score
Handicap
Hero Shots
What’s the best/favourite course you have played and is it in your regular rotation?

Shadow Creek in Las Vegas. I consider it in my Regular Rotation as I played it 3 times last year and will be playing it Super Bowl Weekend this year if not a few more times in 2018.

It's a tie- South Course at Torrey Pines and The Plantation Course at Kapalua - Neither is in my normal rotation
Just so memorable.

Best course or best company while on the course?

I played a course here in Virginia at the Landsdown resort which I would have never been able to play if my buddy didn't know the pro there. Absolutely beautiful course but man was it tough.

It's a tie- South Course at Torrey Pines and The Plantation Course at Kapalua - Neither is in my normal rotation
Just so memorable.

That’s a nice selection.

Best course or best company while on the course?

I played a course here in Virginia at the Landsdown resort which I would have never been able to play if my buddy didn't know the pro there. Absolutely beautiful course but man was it tough.

Yeah I usually find my list of top courses also to be very hard and I don’t score well usually. Haha

I cannot possibly narrow to a singular selection.

True Blue in South Carolina.
River's Edge in North Carolina.
The Clive in California.
Reunion Palmer in Florida.
Valhalla in Kentucky.
The Oasis in Ohio (regular rotation).

I cannot possibly narrow to a singular selection.

True Blue in South Carolina.
River's Edge in North Carolina.
The Clive in California.
Reunion Palmer in Florida.
Valhalla in Kentucky.
The Oasis in Ohio (regular rotation).

I would love to play Valhalla.

The best course I have played according to rankings is Crystal Downs. My favorite course I have played is a tie between the Clive Course at The Hideaway and Arcadia Bluffs. None of them are in my regular rotation. I wish they were. I could/should play Arcadia more often.

Best All Around Course....Harbor Town
Best Views-Wolf Creek and The Hideaway course(s)

None of which are in my rotation

Best All Around Course....Harbor Town
Best Views-Wolf Creek and The Hideaway course(s)

None of which are in my rotation

I want to play Wolf Creek so bad but never want to drive out there from the Strip. I've made reservations so many times and then cancelled due to the drive.

I would love to play Valhalla.

It's ridiculous. There's something incredibly weird about playing a course you've played 100 times in a video game. Like deja vu.

With that said, it's not the most storied I've played, I don't think. Scioto CC in Columbus OH was almost eerie to walk through and play. It's hosted five majors since 1926. Was like walking with legends.

Easy, Pebble Beach.

Shadow Creek in Las Vegas. I consider it in my Regular Rotation as I played it 3 times last year and will be playing it Super Bowl Weekend this year if not a few more times in 2018.

I'll be out there Superbowl weekend as well. But Shadow Creek is a little beyond our means to be in our rotation for our 3 day golf trip. One day I'll play it though. :D

I've been fortunate to play some fabulous courses and it is really hard to say which one is my favorite. The highest rated course I have played is Pacific Dunes.

The Patriot Club. The course setup is so much fun, the conditions are spectacular and it has a pretty special mission behind it.

The Old Course was spectacular. Best Ever for sure

Honorable mention goes to Royal Portrush and surprisingly Poipu Bay. Poipu Bay was in pristine condition and I loved the atmosphere there

I've been fortunate enough to play so many great courses, trying to pick just 1 would be tough. I'd have to say that Sahalee CC would be WAY up there.

Caledonia for sure, and it's not in my regular rotation, but sure would be if I lived in the area!

Probably a tie between Kiawah and sea island seaside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to say its Desert Forest in Arizona. Spiveys home course. Its was perfect; hard as hell, but gorgeous.

Jack's Point, New Zealand

Simply stunning all around

Hideaway Clive course, easy decision for me

I guess the Harvester in Iowa. It's a very nice course, interesting layout on every hole. And I actually play it maybe once per year.

~Rock

Pebble Beach!

Back