Best driver for game improvement, forgiveness

Go get fitted and that will be the best way to find what is right for YOU.

Without knowing anything about your game or swing, B21.

If your miss is left, something else.

If you are not getting a fitting session, then I would suggest the Ping G400 Max (as a used affordable option) or the Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 as a possibly bought new previous year option.

I don't know, but doubt there any any newer comparably priced drivers available that will be significantly better than these 2.

What price range? Are you a higher or lower spin guy?

Tour Edge Line has a lot of forgiveness and Diamond face rockets the ball... Great things from Cleveland and Callaway as well... Fitting before dropping serious cash.

If you aren't going to get fit for the driver, I don't see how you can miss with Tour Edge. The C721 is getting huge reviews and you can play any of their clubs for 30 days and if they don't suit you, they will send you a return sticker at no cost and refund all of your purchase. They also have a lifetime warranty on their clubs as well.

For the $$ you can't beat the Tour Edge C721 I don't think with the exception of the Mizuno STZ/STX. If your looking at bigger names the Cobra RADSpeed XB and if you like loud sounds when you hit the ball the Ping G425

I’d try the Titleist TSi2 if you’re looking for something new. In MyGolfSpy’s driver test this year, it was 2nd in both Strokes Gained and Forgiveness. In the same test, the Tour Edge EXS Pro far outperformed the C721. If you try Tour Edge, hit both and see how you do.

Im going to agree with others who have mentioned fitting if you can. But if not, I'd look at the Tour Edge C721. Great performance and forgiveness for me thus far. Competitive price too.

Havent extensivly tested everything in 2021 as of yet but its going to be hard to beat the forgiveness of the Mavrik Max. My only issue is sometimes I tend to over draw shots with it but for me i have never had a driver anywhere near as forgiving as this one. My mishits arent much shorter than the ones i really nail. Almost everything is playable with this driver. If you tend to be a draw hitter though I dont think it would be the best choice for you as you will be yelling fore left all day.

If cost is a concern and you don’t mind an older club grab a Ping K15.

If your miss is a slice the Big Bertha B21 is 🔥

If you like some speed the RADSPEED XB is forgiving and hot

Havent extensivly tested everything in 2021 as of yet but its going to be hard to beat the forgiveness of the Mavrik Max. My only issue is sometimes I tend to over draw shots with it but for me i have never had a driver anywhere near as forgiving as this one. My mishits arent much shorter than the ones i really nail. Almost everything is playable with this driver. If you tend to be a draw hitter though I dont think it would be the best choice for you as you will be yelling fore left all day.
Seconded on all counts. The Mav Max is amazingly forgiving and has let me get away with a lot of shots I really shouldn't have gotten away with. I'm a draw hitter, and it only presents a problem if I really go after the ball hard, which can produce some snappy hooks. If you're a fader/slicer, it will help tame that and get you on (or at least closer to) the fairway more often.

I did a fitting. Came out I hit 89mph with my driver.
Advice was the 12 degree Cleveland launcher turbo 12/10,5 degree and a Ashaft.
But would a 13,5 degree XR16 with a Lite shaft also be a good option?

mis adjustable to 12,5 degree.

I demo'd the Tour Edge 521 E. It is cheap and very forgiving. Seems like a possibility based on game improvement.

I would highly suggest you give the current verison of the TourEdge EXS a look.

Everyone is going to say get fitted, etc. And they are not wrong. But the simple answer is B21. That club is pure magic. Should be on CPO soon, if you can wait. That being said, Cally Mav Max isn’t bad, and pretty affordable through CPO.

Back