Best drivers of 2016 you've hit

lblanto1

Reaction score
Handicap
For me so far it is the GBB. I am hitting the new Nike and Ping G today and maybe the xxio. M1 was a close second. Also, haven't hit the King Cobra f6 or Ltd so will hit those also. Currently my gamer is Cobra Fly Z+ but I feel it lacks pop of some newer models and know that it lacks forgiveness. We will see. What about you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The F6+ and the King LTD by a country mile.

I've hit the W/S F5, and Cobra F6 and LTD. Like all of them, but I own the Cobra F6.

Man Club Clash is going to be awesome.
My favorite so far is the one in my bag below...But I have all of them and enjoy hitting all of them.

Bridgestone JGR

We are still down for the winter, so I have not hit anything new but will come April.

I'm torn between GBB and XXIO 9 for the best 2 heads that I've spent time with. JPX EZ is extremely solid when it comes to forgiveness, but I didn't see the ball speed out of that I see from those other 2. XR 16 in my few swings felt great, no numbers on it, makes me crave more time with it. The F6 line from Cobra should not be ignored at all either. I also need more time with that to compare better.

Not sure I can pick just one. there are sooooo many good options out right now. I'm still bummed I wasn't able to sign up for club clash due to other commitments at that time. Here are the list of very very good drivers I've hit recently. Best for me might not be best for someone else. So any of these that fit with you would be awesome options.

GBB, 816 DBD, Vapor Fly Pro, M1, F6+, LTD. All fantastic and all will be the longest or best fit for someone.

The 816 dbd and the xr pro 16 are the ones that stand out for me. There are so many good offerings this year. One of the things that always influence this is the way I'm swinging the driver at that given time. If I pick up a new driver and swinging the club well ill really think it's a great club

Loving my GBB. Others are good, but for me, I've yet to find anything that beats it.

all of these were released last year. i haven't yet hit anything released in 2016.

1- cobra king ltd. it's the best looking, best feeling, best sounding driver i've ever hit and it's not even close. problem is, it would take some big tweaking to fit my swing characteristics because i don't think it's the best fit for me in their current lineup. that doesn't stop me from still wanting it BAD.

2- xxio prime. still can't get used to saying "zix eye oh" when i see that! it's magical.

3- bstone j815. not a great looking driver, but an absolute performer. it's elevated my tee game in a way nothing else has.

i have hit cally xr16 and gbb, but i still don't love the feel of cally woods although i have a previous gen xr 4w in my bag that is a monster for me.

I've avoided 2016 releases for the most part because I want to wait til club clash to hit them. I have hit m1, GBB, DBD and f6+. GBB has been my favorite to date followed by how good the f6+ sounds and the ball jumps off the face

I havent tried many yet, but thus far its the XXIO prime for me

I really liked the TM M2... Would like to put a few more swings on it, but it had all the signs of a good club. Really liked the Cobra King as well.

In order of preference:

- Cobra F6+
- Ping G
- Cobra King Ltd.
- TM M2, a distant fourth

I did not like the M1 or any of the new Callaway drivers

I really like the Cobra F6+ a lot, felt nice off the face. M1 was pretty good and PING G was okay.

I need to try some more, but so far it's M1 and KING LTD.

I haven't got a chance to, yet. Looking forward to it though. Especially the new XR16, M options from TM and the Cobra drivers. Those are all on my list of want to try.

I've only had a few swings with the Bridgeston FGR. Haven't tried any others yet.

But boy this statement, along with watching some of the THP video's with Yagley have me very interested in looking at these

The F6+ and the King LTD by a country mile.

I've only had a few swings with the Bridgeston FGR. Haven't tried any others yet.

But boy this statement, along with watching some of the THP video's with Yagley have me very interested in looking at these

FGR? Is that new? :alien:

I haven't hit a ton, but the XR16 is going to be up there for me.

Gotta say that so far, the Ping G LS tec has been the best for me.... And I'm not usually a Ping fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back