Best equipment change 2021?

So far it’s been the Artisan wedges. Eye opening & been fantastic.

I was going to ask for more feedback, but there it is...:D

o_O

I changed my entire bag over the last year, so it's tough to decide

MP 20 HMB with Accra Constant Weight 95 are impressive and I use the irons the most.

But so is Epic Speed, and an up-and-comer is

Mizuno ST-Z 5 wd Fujikura Motore F3.

No decision:ROFLMAO:

o_O

I changed my entire bag over the last year, so it's tough to decide

MP 20 HMB with Accra Constant Weight 95 are impressive and I use the irons the most.

But so is Epic Speed, and an up-and-comer is

Mizuno ST-Z 5 wd Fujikura Motore F3.

No decision:ROFLMAO:

Kind of crazy that it is about to change again....THP Experiences :D

Kind of crazy that it is about to change again....THP Experiences :D

It's a good thing that I embrace change...:D

I’m guessing the 7 wood in the bag will be a really cool addition to my bag. Bumping the hybrid out for a bit, to see how it goes.

The change to player ls irons and graphite shafts were a big change this “year”. Since we don’t have an off season I’m counting them.
After some lessons I’m back sniffing breaking 90, so they have been a great benefit to me.

For me, switching irons to Srixon ZX5 6-AW. How about you?

I've put the 5 & 6 ZX5 in the bag along with the 7-GW ZX7 and I'm damn pleased with them. I might even order a ZX5 7iron as they really are more forgiving. My ego will make me play the short irons in the ZX7's. ;)

I’m guessing the 7 wood in the bag will be a really cool addition to my bag. Bumping the hybrid out for a bit, to see how it goes.
I switch between my 4 hybrid and 7 wood depending upon the course I play. The 4 hybrid is in the bag more than not.

I switch between my 4 hybrid and 7 wood depending upon the course I play. The 4 hybrid is in the bag more than not.
I can see that. Will see how this experiment goes. So far, it has been fun.

Best change I've made so far, sorry Morgan Cuppers, was from Speedzone driver to the Epic Max LS. Love the difference in my tee game.

It will be something in the Cobra line, just not sure yet what~!

The RadSpeed drivers are very legit and low spin weapons so far

The only equipment change I've made so far this year is switching balls to the e12 Contact, and it's working out pretty well so far.

Reactions: PW2
For me (So far) it has been the Apex Pro Combos 5-AW

Best change? Meaning.. created most improvement..

:unsure:

That is a crazy hard question to answer. I'm hoping long term it will be switching to the M Craft IV, but 70-ish rounds in, it's the wedges that stand out statistically. Which was probably the hardest area to improve.

So, MG2's I guess.

I haven’t done it yet, but after hitting my mate’s last week, it will be adding a 5 hybrid to the bag.

Stealing my injured brothers 5W soon will hopefully give me a good replacement for my current FW which hates me for some reason.

I’ll be watching you around my bag sir. And for an “injury” to occur. I have new irons BTW.

PTx Pros are really the only change to my bag. I went back to a driver I’m comfortable with. Hitting them well’ish so far.

It's still too early to know but I have a feeling it will be between the G425 LST driver or the Cleveland CBX2 50* wedge. Both have a chance to make a huge impact on my scores this season.

One round in so far....too early to tell 😉

I'm putting a pin in this one for now. I've got three decent changes for this year:

1. Swapping out Project X for ACCRA iSeries 100 shafts in my irons
2. Testing a Project X RDX Blue shaft in my 3 wood
3. Testing a Srixon Z U-85 against my current 5 wood

I'm hopeful that these will combine to improve my bag on the whole. I'm not sure which will have the biggest impact just yet, but if I had to hypothesize right now I'd go with the iron shafts since they'll be used for more shots during a round.

Going back to the TourB XS

For me, switching irons to Srixon ZX5 6-AW. How about you?
For me its putting blades in the bag. People can say all they want about the forgivness of modern GIs but for me, I hit the ball much straighter and with more consistent distance than I ever thought about with GI irons.

I foresee my biggest change being my switch from old Maltby irons to my fitted Mizuno irons. I gained over 20 yards of carry distance (with a 7 iron) while maintaining great numbers to hold a green. Plus they just feel and look great.

A couple of bag battles once I can get my back in good enough shape to play again. I got a crazy good deal on some 921HMP's that I'm excited to swing & gonna try the TSi3 Driver. I guess I can't say these are changes at this time.

Going back to the TourB XS

I’m giving them a go this year too! I think I’ll miss the RX when it’s windy, but as I’m feeling and hopefully playing better, I think it’s a better overall ball for me now.

Back