Best Fast Food Chicken Sandwich

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The battle for supremacy has been going on for over a year now. So who has the best?

One vote for Chick Fil A

Chick fil A. I liked the Popeyes one a lot, but then they essentially ran out all over. That’s embarrassing.

I haven’t had one better than Chik Fil A. I am sure there is some sort of regional place that is good but Chik Fil A for fast food is very good.

Chick-Fil-A. Because we don’t have one locally -yet - we will stop when we see a CFA while traveling.

CFA

Popeyes. There’s a reason it’s the one that started the recent trend at all the fast food places.

Every thing CFA is extremely over rated.

it’s the classic Burger King. Haha!!

1632441513155.jpeg

just kidding it’s my go to, but not the best. I think the best is from some chain in the south. Just had one for the first time a few months ago. It was good.

• Admin

View attachment 9029651

just kidding it’s my go to, but not the best. I think the best is from some chain in the south. Just had one for the first time a few months ago. It was good.
It’s not the best, but it is quite underrated

Chick Fil A

zacksbys.

In a pinch it does the trick very well.

chain wise I think zaxbys has the best. Just remembered it.

View attachment 9029651

Yes one of my favorites only if you add cheese.
Unfortunately I have to go with Chic-fil-a for the best.

Still haven’t tried Popeyes, but I will go Bojangle’s

CFA all day.

I have never and likely will never eat at a CFA. I was very impressed by burger king's new one. While I don't eat them often I would absolutely eat another one. I've heard good things about Popeye, we don't have any within a hundred miles of me.

It’s a toss up between Chick Fil A and Wendy’s spicy chicken for me

I actually like Micky D's new crispy chicken sandwiches... the Buffalo one is the best.

Ive had a bunch. I still dont think anyone beats the chick fil a chicken sandwich or the spicy version. Popeyes, while great had too much breading in the long run which made it substantially more greasy.

The others? Well i think they fall into different classes. lol. from serviceable to pretty bad. 🤣🤣

Chick Fil A. Popeyes isn't bad. Not a fan of KFC or McDonald's new chicken.

Popeye's for me, by a long shot.

Cane’s chicken sandwich for me. Their bread is the best.

Chick Fil A for me. I saw Boston Market has a new one that looks delicious, that’s next on my list to try.

Popeyes. Tastes better and you get more for your money than CFA.

Popeyes and it's not even close.

Back