Best Fast Food Chicken Sandwich

Wendy’s is solid

CFA

They are just the most consistent. I enjoy the Popeyes sandwich as well, but it’s a bit hit or miss in terms of quality in my experience.

I feel like CFA just has higher “standards”

If you live in Tennessee Hardees is debuting a new hot honey chicken sandwich. Looks really good.

Chick-Fil-A spicy chicken sandwich has not been beat for me yet.

Chick-fil-A in my area.

zacksbys.

In a pinch it does the trick very well.

chain wise I think zaxbys has the best. Just remembered it.

We don't have those up here. I have had wings there once when in the south and was underwhelmed but I have never had the chicken sandwich.

Popeyes is my clear winner. CFA is a close second and honorable mention is McDonalds

In the last week I have had both the chicken sandwich and chicken biscuit from Hardee's. It is better than Popeye's and Chic-Fil-A. Best I have had for sure.

Whataburger.

This thread had me thinking about chicken sandwiches, so yesterday I ordered a Memphis Chicken Sandwich from Earls. It was NOT good.

I honestly couldnt' say, since I have never had one! Don't really eat fast food that often. But, when you see just how many franchise outfits are offering chicken sandwiches, does it really surprise anybody why chicken prices are up? Good grief! The demand is totally out of line!

Popeyes

CFA is still my favorite. I like Popeyes a lot, but I don’t get a craving for that one like I do CFA

While it was offered, the CFA spicy grilled sandwich couldn't be touched, by a long shot.

My all-time favorite was from a mom and pop, not a chain.
It stayed open very late, and was directly across the street from a strip club where we used to hang out.
The young body can eat chicken sandwiches at 2AM or so and be just fine!
Having a sandwich and a couple of cups of coffee made driving home a tiny bit less perilous, but we were still young idiots.

My all-time favorite was from a mom and pop, not a chain.
It stayed open very late, and was directly across the street from a strip club where we used to hang out.
The young body can eat chicken sandwiches at 2AM or so and be just fine!
Having a sandwich and a couple of cups of coffee made driving home a tiny bit less perilous, but we were still young idiots.

Lots of great sandwiches out there, in this instance, the thread is about Fast Food joints however.

Lots of great sandwiches out there, in this instance, the thread is about Fast Food joints however.

Gotcha, JB.
I should have noticed that.
For what it was worth, service was pretty fast, though!

Yeah! Just because it's not a national chain doesn't mean it's NOT fast food. Way back in the day, we would sometimes go to a place called "Yum Yum Burger"! Located across the street from a neighboring town's hospital, they had car hops who would come and take your order and deliver it to you. This was well before the advent of "drive-thrus". The burgers, fries, and shakes were absolutely stupendous! And they got there pretty quick for as good as they were!

KRYSTAL

HARDEES

Back