Best Fast Food Chicken Sandwich

SONIC

1632794065276.png

Last edited:
Chick Fil A or Whataburger

Can't argue with science.

The Burger King Spicy Ch’King is worth a try if you haven’t yet.

Chik-Fil-A is real chicken. It's awesome.
Popeye's has tasty sauce.
Zaxby's is good also breadwise.

So take the Chik-Fil-A chicken, Popeye's sauce, and Zaxby's bun...

As long as it's a chicken breast and not a handful of tenders, it should be a good sandwich. I don't like the ones that are chicken tenders.

My favorite is the Wendy's spicy asiago ranch, with the spicy Chick-Fil-A a close second. I'd like Popeye's better if the spicy version contained the spice in the chicken instead of in a sauce. They do it with tenders...why not the sandwich?

Every thing CFA is extremely over rated.

it’s the classic Burger King. Haha!!

View attachment 9029651

just kidding it’s my go to, but not the best. I think the best is from some chain in the south. Just had one for the first time a few months ago. It was good.
Love that sandwhich!

Nostalgia - OG BK
Best tasting - Popeyes

The correct answer is Chick-fil-A.

Listen, guys on the Outlaw tour are pretty dang good. I'd love the chance to have one of them on my scramble team. However, they're just not ready to compete on the biggest stage. Popeyes is good, I'd rarely turn one down, but to bring them into the conversation with CFA is absolute lunacy.

KFC "Spicy" chicken sandwich is good. A real good piece of chicken, the "spicy" is just some kind of spread on the bun. Popeyes is still the king.

Of the sandwiches I've tried, Popeyes takes the crown, followed closely by Chik-Fil-A. Wendy's will also always hold a special place in my heart as it was my favorite when I was a kid.

I also haven't seen Raisin Canes mentioned yet. They're the best fried chicken joint IMO, but have never tried their sandwich so can't say if it beats Popeyes/Chik-Fil-A.

Back