tlowery88

Reaction score
Handicap
I did not see a posting about this so I thought I would get everyone's input, whats are some of your favorite golf related apps for iphone, android, BB, etc...whether it be a gps, a game, a shopping app etc.

I really like GolfShot GPS/Scorecard.

It gives good detailed stats, accurate distances, and the most important thing... putting in my scores/stats is inuitive and doesn't add any time to my round. I used some other golfing score card apps and found they took more time to enter data than they were worth.

I also seem to get pretty good battery life out of the thing too. A 18 hole jaunt will only take ~20-25% off my battery.
At $20 I think it is a steal!

Re: Best Golf Apps

I have been using golfshot this year. I really like it. Love that it doesn't drain the battery like said. It's cool that it emails you the scorecard immediately. Also cool u can track stats. Great app

I use GolfCard.

Tracks stats, doesn't eat up battery (if you don't use GPS), uploads scores to oobgolf.com.

If you use GPS, I'm not sure how long it'll last, I guess I can test it for a full round and see.

Best Golf Apps

I might have to check out golfshot I like the emailed scorecard idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Airvue golf, got it on sale one time and really like it, it's really only used for scorecard and GPS, haven't got too much into stats yet, so may have to look at upgrading to another one later.

Back