Best golf Glove for Sweaty Hands

Longhorngary

Reaction score
Handicap
Playing in Texas and now as the temperature has risen to upper 90s or even over 100, I'm finding I'm seriously sweating through my usual FJ or Callaway glove to the point that the are basically toast after a round or two. Anyone have a suggestion or favorite for golf in the heat?

Simply a suggestion. I use a FJ rain glove.

I'm not sure such a glove exists. A local pro said he uses one all weather glove when its hot and humid. I haven't tried it so take this comment for what it's worth.

Only time I wear a glove is in the winter months or when I shake a politicians hand

Carry 3 gloves and switch them out every 3 holes.

Carry 3 gloves and switch them out every 3 holes.

The way I sweat I use 8-10 a round when it gets hot and muggy, and this is with me wearing it only to hit the shot and immediately taking it off. They don't really wear out this way but after 2--3 holes tops they're done for the round. Take proper care of them post round you won't have to worry to much about them wearing out all that often.

I might have to try the all weather glove trick. It makes sense.

Simply a suggestion. I use a FJ rain glove.

^^This for me as well. If it's balmy enough out where I'm sweating through my normal glove in less than 9 holes, I just go to the rain glove. No more switching and no more destroying regular leather gloves.

^^This for me as well. If it's balmy enough out where I'm sweating through my normal glove in less than 9 holes, I just go to the rain glove. No more switching and no more destroying regular leather gloves.
Destroying is accurate. After you sweat thru a glove it just turns into a crusted out piece of crap.

I just don't like wearing a black glove but whatever, it works great with sweat.

Back