Best Golf Purchase this Year?

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
What was the best thing you purchased for your golf game this year?

I think the thing that was the most useful to me was a GHIN number so I could properly track and register my handicap!

Golf Buddy Laser 1S rangefinder, I've always just used GPS but after some mishaps this year I decided it was time for pure accuracy, don't mind the slope feature as well.

Right now, the PXG 0211 irons. Was time for an upgrade and happy with the results to date.

Two Thumbs putter grip

PXG drone C center shaft 2 degrees flat. Easily the best putter I've had.

Hands down, it’s memberships.

1. Albatross Club
2. Year membership to my local course
3. Arccos Caddie

With these, I’ve been able to get out a ton and stay active despite COVID. And my game has definitely improved as result!

Pretty much everything I bought was the best thing - spent way too much moola. :golf2:

It's my only purchase, but the Mavrik MAX irons w/graphite shafts have delivered as promised.

Odyssey TT Ten S putter! Confidence in my putting is through the roof and it’s showing in my scoring.

1. AC membership
Nike-Air-Max-97-G-CI7538-001.jpg

Taylormade MySpiderX putter followed by CPO Epic Flash 3 wood.

I bought a NIKON rangefinder and I love it! Practically I'm not that consistent with my distances but knowing an exact distance to target gives me a lot more confidence in the club I'm picking and removes that variable from my thought process.

I haven't had many golf purchases this year. Off the top of my head, I'd say probably just my Apex 19 4 hybrid and my RTX4 wedges that I haven't even put into play yet. With that being said, I'd say my best purchase this year would be my GP MCC+4 blue grips. Love these things so far.

1. Hogan’s
2. V3 shotscope

This is a tough one. Gotta do a top 5.

1. Albatross Club Membership
2. Cobra F9 Driver
3. Arccos
4. CaddyDaddy Glove
5. Tour Edge EXS 220 Hybrid

My entire bag change and Club membership

Golfzing Players Club membership and Maltby 4 wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping Glide 3.0 wedges

I haven’t bought much golf stuff this year, save for the Shot Scope v3 I just got and haven’t used yet. I would have to say the best purchase I’ve made this year from a pure golf enjoyment standpoint was the tee time at Tot Hill Farm a couple of months ago. Such a fun experience!

I’ve lost a lot of swing speed since I last played back in the 90’s. The PRGR Black launch monitor is going to be the best aid in helping me increase my swing speed.

For me it has been the Cobra SZ Driver I bought after not winning the chance for the Morgan Cup. For me the club is a beast when I hit it on the nose. It is long and straight for me. Even my misses aren’t the worst. 2nd would be the Scotty California Delmar I purchased that had been restored.

Albatross Club Membership
Puma disc shoes

Back