Best Golf Purchase this Year?

100 used Srixon Z-Star's for $77. Now when I lose five balls it only adds $4 to the round instead of $20.

Maltby KE4 Tour+ iron set with graphite shafts. Possibly the best golf purchase I've ever made.

Have to give @dthrog00 all the credit as he strongly suggested this particular iron. I don't think I was really considering them beforehand and I'm not always receptive to suggestions.

I'm glad to hear they are working out! Hit 'em well.

Dave

Greens fees.

That’s all I’ve spent money on this year. The divorce has made me a po’ man!

I haven’t even bought balls but will tomorrow morning for the first time. Not for me but for my kid who’s HS season starts Weds. he’s down to 1 sleeve and a couple chewed up TourB X’s from last season. I have Tour balls out the wazoo from buying in when I’d find good deals. He doesn’t lose them with the regularity that I do so he made it through an entire golf season on about 18 balls. Heck I drowned almost that many in 2 rounds at Firestone, lol.

I’m almost out of my TourB RX’s and I’ve been wanting to try the 2020 version anyways. Big time. Next important round I’ll buy a sleeve.

Top 3 would be.

1. Toulon Chicago
2. Callaway Apex Pro irons
3. Callaway Mavrik 4 wood

1. Cobra F9 Driver. About the same distance as my Callaway, but 10x more forgiving.
2. Sub 70 irons. Much more distance than my Nike's.

Jury still out on the Garmin S20 Approach. Got it yesterday off Facebook Marketplace for $85.00. Played with it yesterday...liked not having to lug my phone around, but still have to learn distance to hazards. So far, so good.

2020 Chrome Soft X..these balls have changed my game for the better.

My only one.

Mavrik Max Driver

One biggie: the i95 shafts for the irons and wedges in regular flex.
Only problem: I like reg flex now and want it for the hybrids too at least. Definitely need to get my hybrids sorted out.

An Albatross Club Membership by far!

What was the best thing you purchased for your golf game this year?

I think the thing that was the most useful to me was a GHIN number so I could properly track and register my handicap!
Cobra f9 hybrids

Albatross Club membership
Mavrik SZ driver
Cobra FT irons
Bettinardi BB43

Without question Toulon Austin Stroke Lab putter

You tell me...

new MP20 iron set????
new SIM driver???
Amazing Tour Mizuno blue and white stand bag???
Scotty Cameron Futura 5s???

pretty hard to decide...

I would have to say lessons. Best thing I have done for my game ever.

I would have to say my Mizuno 3WTS with Atmos Black 7S shaft. It has opened my eyes to how a shaft can improve dispersion and has replaced my driver for tee shots. Now looking for a driver shaft.

Albatross Club membership, and it's not even close.

Back