I haven’t had any issues with my country club elite mat and it’s seen a few thousand swings.

I was about to buy a fiber built practice station from Costco, but keep reading some negative reviews on Costco and Amazon that said the ball sat about an inch above your feet. Fortunately, my buddy @mtbloco had one and let me borrow his this week.

The ball is nearly level with your feet and maybe an 1/8” high (I used my 6’ level to check). Either the negative review I read were fabricated, they had defective models, or it was user error. The flight deck is removable and needs to be pressed down into the the practice station.

When mtbloco sends me the foreclosure papers, I will return his and buy my own. I like the fiber built practice station because the “flight deck” is easy on my hands/elbows and I can also replace that section if it does wear out for $50

After much research. The below is how I may go, once they are back in stock. great reviews on the simulator forums.

Seems he gets them from Top Golf, when they swap out for new.

Hey, curious to know if you went with one of these mats and how you like it?

I did not, I waited, but ultimately couldn't anymore, and went with a CC elite.

Zoysia is about a nice as it gets, Bermuda is ok. I get a guilty feeling hitting off bent.

Back