Best in home putting mats

This thing is awesome... and not easy!!
2f25ac4b9aad8c48a03fab999ce48f28.jpg

Got mine in.20200106_183900.jpg

That’s what I have. I originally got it because it was a little longer than others. Now I kinda wish I’d gone shorter so it would fit into more spaces. But it’s nice & works well with the Putt Out trainer too

That’s what I have. I originally got it because it was a little longer than others. Now I kinda wish I’d gone shorter so it would fit into more spaces. But it’s nice & works well with the Putt Out trainer too

My finished basement hallway is dead flat and is 16 feet long and 40" wide. This fits perfect in that space. I got banished to the basement By the wife so this thing isn't moving anywhere. :giggle:

Got the Putt Out matt for Christmas & will be returning it. It formed a center line groove in less than a week.

I got the duel grain mat for Christmas from PGA Tour Superstore and love it. It is a completely different speed going in opposite directions so great for working on speed and I use a PuttOut with it instead of the little cup it came with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been Looking at this putting mat system.....View attachment 8920355
I did pick this up and so far really like it. Mat is fast for sure so hitting the short circles are not easy. Also, first time using a mirror, wow was I off. I’ve got some work to do getting lined up.

Should these be placed on a hard surface? Wondering if I could use one in my game room upstairs that is carpeted.

I keep thinking I need to replace my old putting setup, maybe with a Putt Out mat, but I question if I will use it enough.

I bought an inexpensive putting mat. My stroke is really what I’m trying to work on and I can do that just fine.

Do you guys feel like the putt out tends to groove over time?
Without a doubt. Got one for Christmas & sending it back because it developed a groove in about a week. Going to try a different brand.

I will stick to the practice green.

Definitely looking for something to put in basement and work on. Thanks for all the reviews. Now it’s time to see what I can talk the wife into. :)

I have the Perfect Practice Putting Mat. I like it a lot . The two holes with a standard and undersized hole is a great feature and the markings really help me focus on my stroke. Automaic ball return is great for getting into a groove. Got it last year and it has held up well.

Back