Best IOS/Android Golf Apps

wazzubrew

2024 Bag Boy Championship --- #Matcha Latte
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am sure some people here use scorecard & course GPS apps such as The Grint or 18 Birdies, I know I do. Top Tracer is also kind of nice if you ever use Top Tracer technology at the driving range because it keeps your profile and all of your stats handy.

What are some other golf apps that people use for on the course, swing improvement, consuming products, golf news & entertainment, mobile gaming, finding tee times, etc?

Even if you just use Reddit, Instagram, or YouTube, who do you follow for golf content, products, and entertainment?

THP Golf app.

Golf news and entertainment for me are all podcasts
THP (of course)
Erik Anders Lang (I know he is marmite but I've found he has done some fantastic interviews
Chasing Scratch - Very relatable. very funny and very listenable (start from the begining)
Rick Shiels - Can't find an easy link for this. Also he's starting to annoy me, or rather co-host Guy is. Just talks crap now, hoping it changes. I do like his youtube instruction and review videos still though
Peter Finch Similar to Rick Shiels another UK guy

I subscribe to The Golfers Journal and find it great reading for history, stories, interview and golf architecture (they also have a podcast

Last edited:
The Precision Pro Golf app, currently in beta, looks interesting to me. Unfortunately, my season ended before I could give it a try.

Funny and embarrassing enough, I did not realize that THP had an app. I am not a big podcast listener anymore but I definitely enjoy Rick Shiels on YouTube.

Precision Pro looks interesting, I will give it a whirl next time I am on the course.

I used to use 18 birdies for score tracking. Even after I got Arccos I'd still enter my scores because they used to provide contests and you got entries based on usage, but as they cut those out I just went straight Arccos for tracking.

Back