Best looking Cleveland Golf Iron

obedt

Reaction score
Handicap
Creciendo
A buddy of mine wanted to move on from his old Cleveland iron set (purchased T200 - they're a huge hit in this area). He basically gave them to me until he gets tired of the Titleist's and then he'll probably come back to them, as he's done with a few other sets. The irons still look GOOD imo

D93117F1-589C-45C0-BD6F-5FBCFDC0AD24.jpeg

Wondering if THP has any favorites looks-wise? The 588 series could be at or near the top

The CBX was/is incredibly good looking to me.
For plain, the 588 Forged lineup was very solid.

CG Black
98087FC5-DA4B-4F22-BD8E-F8A8865AEEAF.jpeg

I do love the looks of the 588 CB irons and almost pulled the trigger on them many times.

I really liked the CG16 tour. The finish on it was killer.

I like my Turbos.

UHXs look really good too

A buddy of mine wanted to move on from his old Cleveland iron set (purchased T200 - they're a huge hit in this area). He basically gave them to me until he gets tired of the Titleist's and then he'll probably come back to them, as he's done with a few other sets. The irons still look GOOD imo

View attachment 8916147

Wondering if THP has any favorites looks-wise? The 588 series could be at or near the top

@JB had a mixed set of those. I believe his 7 iron still looks pristine, although you'd have to go scuba diving to find the head.

TA1 Gunmetal...

b2d02e73e9f1250175ae346636748d6a.jpg

@JB had a mixed set of those. I believe his 7 iron still looks pristine, although you'd have to go scuba diving to find the head.

Im not sure if I still have those? Did you see them in the Lab?

Im not sure if I still have those? Did you see them in the Lab?

No...I'm talking about the 7 iron head that lives in the watery grave at Westchasse

King forged MB.

These are by far the best. Luckily enough I was able to get my hands on a full set of Vijays unused clubs. Complete with Apollo hump iron shafts.

1574697833632.png

No...I'm talking about the 7 iron head that lives in the watery grave at Westchasse

Hahah. Oh yeah. That was fun.

still partial to the TA3 Form Forged irons I had in the 90s.

1001800-aaa.jpg

These things were ?! Cleveland CG1 Black Pearl. I loved them.

cleveland_cg1_bp_ir_1.600x600.jpg

Can't believe no one has mentioned the VAS. ??

41aEg%2Bf6X%2BL._SX425_.jpg
Go ahead and laugh, I've played my VAS 1 iron 5 or 6 times this summer! ?

I don’t think Cleveland irons are very attractive usually. The CBX was decent, I was very impressed by the set I won in the Sweep. But, if you made me choose probably a combo set of 588 PF iron.6F9C8FC2-3E19-485D-A9BC-4A180AFC4536.jpeg

The Cleveland CG1 blade that Vijay gamed back in the day. Was one of the best looking blades ever made.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For me its the 588 CB's

Back