Best Looking Shaft?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Assuming you did not get to make a 1 of 1 at our previous Project X Events where each participant gets to design their own shaft, what do you think is the best looking shaft on the market right now?

The VA Composites Raijin shafts are busy, but still have a look the I like. I cant wait to see the final product from @Shafted and LAGP as well. They will look good with any of the current OEM heads on the market.

Can i count the UST Mamiya Linq Purple since it's sort of out there?

• Admin
UST Mamiya The Attas.

2nd Favorite is EvenFlow White.

Hzrdus smoke green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we're just talking about visually, then I'd have to say... it depends. I mean, if we're just trying to find something pretty, wouldn't you wanna take into consideration the head and grip that will be used for it? If we're going with the Epic Flash (or SZ), then I'm definitely going with the PXSG and a GP MCC+4 in green.

Man....

Veylix Arcane and its Wildeye finish. Better than anything out there IMO, sheer shock value and awesomeness.

If we're just talking about visually, then I'd have to say... it depends. I mean, if we're just trying to find something pretty, wouldn't you wanna take into consideration the head and grip that will be used for it? If we're going with the Epic Flash (or SZ), then I'm definitely going with the PXSG and a GP MCC+4 in green.
Thread is just on the shaft though, not any of the other stuff (grip, head, etc).

UST Mamiya Lin-Q Red/White/Blue

UST's Helium is right up towards the top. Really pops in person. And its an awesome shaft too.

Thread is just on the shaft though, not any of the other stuff (grip, head, etc).

I know, but I don't think the shaft would be nearly as pretty in my M5. It would clash with the color scheme.

That smoke green though.. unreal

I know, but I don't think the shaft would be nearly as pretty in my M5. It would clash with the color scheme.
Its not about that though, that wasn't the question in the OP.

UST Proforce V2 - US Open Edition (the standard V2 Black looks pretty good too)

De39GqfV4AAal49.jpg
De39GqfVAAA9sxu.jpg
De39GqfV4AEYAXn.jpg

Something simple...

Evenflow White or Black, UST VTS Black/Silver or Elements Chrome, and Fuji Ventus black.

Its not about that though, that wasn't the question in the OP.

Sure it is. The Smoke Green would be pretty in an EF, but wouldn't be as pretty in an M5. No one buys a shaft just to use a shaft unless they want really expensive tomato stakes. I doubt very many serious players would turn down a shaft that performed well for them based on appearances... but, since we're talking about appearances, the other parts of the club have to be taken into account. Or not. Doesn't really matter to me what others do. Wanna argue some more?

Sure it is. The Smoke Green would be pretty in an EF, but wouldn't be as pretty in an M5. No one buys a shaft just to use a shaft unless they want really expensive tomato stakes. I doubt very many serious players would turn down a shaft that performed well for them based on appearances... but, since we're talking about appearances, the other parts of the club have to be taken into account. Or not. Doesn't really matter to me what others do. Wanna argue some more?

Dude the question I ASKED was what is the best looking shaft. Thats it. Not a total package, not how it matches with different driver heads and grips. If you want to pick something that matches, great. If you don't, thats fine too. No reason to dissect a simple question though.

If I ask the best looking car, people pretty much run with the assumption that its a fairly harmless question on aesthetics. You don't get too many follow ups asking if the carpet in the trunk matches the paint job.

VA makes some good ones.. Also like the Drago ...

If I'm looking for clean and simple, Ventus is nice; but really, confidence comes to me from the performance, not the graphics..

I should have known better. Contrarian just for the sake of it as always.

Enjoy the conversation!

The VYLYN from VA Composite is at the top for me.

Man....

Veylix Arcane and its Wildeye finish. Better than anything out there IMO, sheer shock value and awesomeness.
Had to look that up and now really want to see some of those Veylix paint jobs in person. :love:

Back