Best Looking Shaft?

This guy right here. Looks fantastic in the Epic Flash. Close second is the Rogue White 130 that we've seen a sneak peak of. The black and white contrast on that shaft is pretty striking.

1569009146304.png

I'm pretty partial to my V2 CB shaft

Fujikura Daytona Speeder is very colorful and the Aldila XTORSION shafts have a pretty cool pattern.

I like the Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve, the darker purple with ion finish is really nice. I also like the Kiyoshi Tour Limited that I have, the royal blue is not overly distracting while still looking cool.

I should have known better. Contrarian just for the sake of it as always.

Enjoy the conversation!

Don't spin this around on me. You're the one that singled me out and started picking at my post. Like I said, I don't care what others do or say. Doesn't effect me one way or another. I'm not sure why you always feel it necessary to pick apart my posts. I try to overlook it, but you make it difficult. Just let it go. We don't agree on many things. It's not the end of the world. I'm sure we'd get along on the course, though, I've rarely, if ever, played with anyone that I couldn't get along with.

Don't spin this around on me. You're the one that singled me out and started picking at my post. Like I said, I don't care what others do or say. Doesn't effect me one way or another. I'm not sure why you always feel it necessary to pick apart my posts. I try to overlook it, but you make it difficult. Just let it go. We don't agree on many things. It's not the end of the world. I'm sure we'd get along on the course, though, I've rarely, if ever, played with anyone that I couldn't get along with.
Put that martyr card down. The thread spelled out the topic. You posed a question and comment on it. I clarified. You went this way.

The mere notion that it’s me always picking your posts apart is hilarious since I’d had you blocked for MONTHS. Back to block it is, easy fix!

Back to the topic as posted. The HZRDUS Green really is amazing to look at, great call by those who’ve picked that one!

I also think the Elements Gold and Platinum should be thrown in. So slick.

Careful adding variables to the discussion.

Enough already. Stop it. This will be the last time this is addressed.
Do not reply to this with reasoning, anger or anything else.
Either be a productive member of this community or take the trolling to another message board.

We have worked hard to create a wonderful new forum for people and while we never care if people agree, disagree or anything else, we do care about complete and utter nonsense and it stops now.

Matrix Q3 series Red Tie, in fact the whole 3 series Black/Red/White

the Mitsubishi Bassara half chrome half blue that Adams used
Man, the Q series really was just clean and slick. I think the Red Tie was the first driver shaft that I tested which got a “holy crap” reaction from me aesthetically. Good call.

I really like the finish on the Accra tz5/6 shafts and although I haven’t seen one in person the diamana zf looks amazing in pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually side with bold, so give me attas punch or linq purple...

Old school, I thought the fubuki zt ice/blue with shuriken on it was pretty slick

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Huge fan of Kusala White, probably the nicest ever.
Also a big fan of the Graphite Design simple ring scheme.

Huge fan of Kusala White, probably the nicest ever.
Also a big fan of the Graphite Design simple ring scheme.
Man, Miyazaki had **** figured out back in the day.

Man, Miyazaki had **** figured out back in the day.
I think I still have a handful laying around somewhere. They were such a fun shaft back when we were all gaming Cleveland Classic 290 drivers lol

the attas is pretty awesome

evenflow blue

and i always thought the t1100 was pretty slick

I think I still have a handful laying around somewhere. They were such a fun shaft back when we were all gaming Cleveland Classic 290 drivers lol

That was/is a great driver. Massive face.

I am going to side with those who say Hzrdus Green. This is giving me ideas for two weeks from now. Thanks for assisting the creatively challenged, like me.

The HZRDUS Green is real nice... but I also like the Proforce V2 in white and blue. Never seen either in person though.

Really like the UST ATTAS Coool colors and anything there putting out now. Miyazaki were some sweet graphics also.

I have always loved Bubba's Grafalloy BiMatrix pink shaft. Bright and simple. It is also a conversation starter when someone makes fun of you on the first tee.

Back