Best Looking Shaft?

I had a veylix Rome wildeye a while back..didn’t work for me but damn it looked awesome!

Saw a VA Raijin in person too. That looked sweet

This UST Helium Shaft is my favorite- oldie but goodie 3A08033F-7AE7-4B1F-856A-071DBD71CCEE.jpegF6B31672-BE7F-4E81-8A2E-FBAA55C14E59.jpeg

Current offering HZRDuS Smoke Green is Amazinf

Some good ones in here so far.

The PX Evenflow shafts are awesome, especially the Black and the White.

I am partial to the Graphite Design AD-DI orange. but that is my favorite color. Otherwise the hulk by Project X is amazing.

I like to keep things simple and have the UST recoil shafts in all my woods/hybrids..... they just look so clean and work for me. Would love to have them in my irons too but they launch too high.

As with the question in the ferrules thread, I like pretty basic looking shafts. The Accra TZ line (black shaft with silvers accents) are shaft I like the appearance of a lot.

Some Favorites:

Woods

Project X Hzrdus Smoke Green
Graphite Design Tour AD DI
Aldila Black Mamba/Green Mamba
VA Vylan/Raijan
UST Mamiya Attas

Hybrids
Graphite Design Tour AD DI

Irons:
KBS C-Taper Matte Black
KBS $-Taper PVD
MCA OTI (I think that is the name for the open weave one)

Probably my favorite right now is the Hzrdus Smoke Green. However, I definitely am a fan of the black shafts look.

I'm a big fan of the way that the TRPX Messenger looks

As of right now it's HZRDUS green for me.

I'll second the Accra TZ custom line. Simple Orange with black tip/butt with white lettering.

gotta go with the LIN-Q purple (mainly because it's similar to my one of a kind purple swirl with silver tip shaft created at the Handcrafted Experience :))!!

Another vote for the Hulk. Not just because it's just that cool, but also because it's in my new driver, and I'm liking it!

I love the understated look of the Aldila Rogue 130 silver shaft...

Still a fan of the Miyazaki B Asha.

HZRDUS Green PVD...The Hulk. It’s not close. Nothing has changed.

Back