Best noise cancelling headphone recommendations

Definitely the Sony’s. Though the XM3 is now replaced by the XM4 at 30% extra cost. If you can get XM3 still you might get a steal. Outperforms far higher priced competitors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stupid deal here on the best on the market.

Focus Camera deals
Sony Noise-Canceling Headphones $200
These Sony WH-1000XM3 Noise-Canceling Bluetooth Headphones drop from $349.99 to $199.99 when you apply the code BDTHANKS during checkout at Focus Camera. Shipping is free. This is the best price we found for a pair by $39. These headphones detect the amount of ambient noise around you and automatically adjust their level of noise cancellation. They also have NFC for quick pairing, a 10-minute Fast Charge feature, and a 30-hour battery life. Sales tax is charged in most states.
Get it at Focus Camera

Thanks for the discount code!!!
After years of using Bose QC, I've decided to try Sony with this discount code.
I researched XM4 vs. XM3 and it seems there is not much advantage for XM4. Although some may disagree.

For my use XM3 is more than sufficient and with discount of almost $150, XM3 seems more attractive deal.

Thanks for the discount code!!!
After years of using Bose QC, I've decided to try Sony with this discount code.
I researched XM4 vs. XM3 and it seems there is not much advantage for XM4. Although some may disagree.

For my use XM3 is more than sufficient and with discount of almost $150, XM3 seems more attractive deal.

I got a set of these for working from home with kids in the house. They are absolutely brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are by far the best ive ever owned, reviewed, tried, compared, etc etc etc.

"Cnet's" Editors chocie 5 STAR ratings....
"endgadet" best noise cancelling and overall headphones...
"WIRED" incredible music uality, premium noise cancelling....
"CES" innovation awards 2018.....
"Digital Trends" BEST noise cancelling headphones.....

look, ive tried and tested and worn the Bose QCs. Theyre great and a premium product. THEY SIMPLY arent as good as these are ad thats by a measurable amount.
4b3139b30cb85e0d3a03a94ab738b7b7

899319cb48ec88bede142e758159f4a8

Same for me, I love the Sony headphones

Back