• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Alright THPers, we are embarking on an intensive opinion review of what the best "off the rack" putter is out there today. We've isolated to 16 companies and will be taking the best of the best for a head to head challenge, finally crowning the winner as being the 'best OTR putter' by THPer standards. This is one of three wildcard spots!

Edel Torque E-4

1579419385898.png
1579419404860.png

Cure Tour Series X3

1579419481082.png
1579419511136.png

Keep in mind, every vote matters. Even if you're going completely off visual opinion, give us what stands out to you. We will leave these polls open for a week before taking the top 16 putters and moving them into the "Sweet 16 off the rack putter battle" hosted by myself, and @Jman.

Edel. 600 ;)

Dude do you ever sleep? I’ll vote for the Cure because of originality

I'm with the Edel on this one.

That Cure looks awesome. Also for a copy they have at least done some different design elements which I like.

For some reason I've always liked the looks of Edel putters. I've never had the chance to roll one though so it's purely a visual vote on this one.

I’m going to go with Cure, mainly based on the success I’ve had from their line of putters.

Cure putters just never appealed to me so have to go Edel

I vote Edel. I like the shape better and the Cure looks kinda blocky and bulky to me.

The Cure for me.

Let’s vote it up people!

I predict a landslide here!

I’m going with Edel, I like the smooth look of the Edel. Never used either so my vote is on looks only.

I voted for Cure. I had one of their putters for awhile. Sounded like an aluminum baseball bat. I couldn't putt with it either. But I tried. This one looks vastly better.

Also have used either. I like the looks of the cure better and it, from the appearance, seems like it has more tech and originality

Tighter than I was expecting.
People are blind in the morning.

Or, they’re both going to get swept in the next round. ?

Pretty similar but I have a soft spot for CURE

Edel. Side lines a face milling win this for me.

Edel looks way better, but the Cure putter seems to have way more technology packed inside! Substance over style...always! I have a fever....and I need a Cure!

Last edited:
Tough to vote for 2 ugly putters, Edel

Have to go Cure here

Back