Pick Your Favorite

• (2) Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Votes: 81 69.2%
  • (4) TaylorMade Spider X

Votes: 36 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta go Scotty here!

For some reason I’ve always liked the Spyder. However my vote is for the Scotty as it’s more like my gamer.

I went with the spider X (I'm a mallet guy). I do like the looks of the Newport more. Very clean. Tough call

I am not a fan of any Scotty, so just on that basis I had to go for the Spider

Give me the blade, I need some butta for my toast.

I play mallets, but gotta go with the Scotty Cameron Newport 2 on this one.

Scotty for sure for this one.... my son loves hitting the spider at the golf store, but seems to clunky for me

Play a Mallet so that gets my vote!!

This is pretty interesting. Its a little sad than none of the more boutique putters made it this far, I'd argue that these are certainly 3 of the most popular putters out there. But shows their big brand marketing or expectation shaping is effective!

Scotty here for the win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotty I guess

I guess I truly am just a mallet guy

Despite the Scotty being a classic I am going with the Spider.

Scotty and it’s not close

Not even close. Spider x all day

This is pretty interesting. Its a little sad than none of the more boutique putters made it this far, I'd argue that these are certainly 3 of the most popular putters out there. But shows their big brand marketing or expectation shaping is effective!
Boutique putters inherently have a following much smaller than what become the absolute norm.

Hell, Bettinardi makes a solid putter and was absolutely obliterated by Scotty in a same shape battle last week.

Scotty. I know the spider gets good feedback but the Scotty...yeah

Cameron,

Oddly enough, I figured this one would be closer.
Currently twice as many for the Newport. Would this be so lopsided if Tiger didn't play it??

newport for the win. Scotty is going to take it home.

Prettiest? Scotty Cameron

"Best"? Spider X and it's not close

I opted to go Spider X after being wowed by it. I went as far as to get rid of my Newport 2. I regretted it. In almost every situation, I would rather have the milled face. Plus, the Newport 2 is just a classic blade.

Back