Best Range Finder Under $400 ?

jb8396

Baron
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone,

I’m looking to get a range finder and the choice seems endless. Would love to hear what are your suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Solid vote for Precision Pro NX9 Slope

I suppose optics, accuracy or the speed with which it locks on the flagstick could be better, but IMHO you don't need to spend a lot of money on a rangefinder given that they are used for golf. Both I and one of the guys I play with both own rangefinders that cost less than $100 on Amazon, and they have all the bells and whistles. Given he has left his on the cart a few times and been lucky enough that it was returned, and since I have lost one of mine once, we're pleased not to have spent hundreds on one.

It’s hard to find a better deal than the ShotScope Pro LX+ at 299.99 while they have the 30% off sale right now.

If you have any interest in tracking your shots and getting data on where to improve get one. There is a lot of value added to your golf game with the information you get.

I have several but my favorite is the Nikon Coolshot Pro II STABALIZED.

The stabilization system really helps.

NX10 by far.

It’s hard to find a better deal than the ShotScope Pro LX+ at 299.99 while they have the 30% off sale right now.

If you have any interest in tracking your shots and getting data on where to improve get one. There is a lot of value added to your golf game with the information you get.
This is absolutely the best deal if you ask me

Back