Best score of 2020?

i can't find the round on arccos, but i think it was 75 or 76. it was a round where everything clicked, i made a lot of putts, and never did anything all that dumb.

75 from 6300.

Just one of those days, everything felt good, kind of a slow start to that round until a birdie on like the 6th hole kick started the round.

Mine was a 78 on the Blue at Highland Park Golf Course, and I went bogey, double to end the round. Two beasts of holes to finish with little sunlight.

Shot 79 twice this year after having only broken 80 once ever before. Had a real chance to break 80 two more times this year on top of those, but didn't close out strong in those rounds. Best 9 hole score was a 38.

84, only score in the eighties all year. Looks like things are going the wrong way because it looks like about fifteen the year before. Not as much play because of the covid but age is also taking a toll, getting to the point that I'm happy to be able to play.

Best score this year has been a 78. Since then the game has gone a tad downhill.

71 on this course.

1603723003639.png

Best 9 was -2/34
Best 18 was -1/71 Personnel best for me

73 (+1) and that was my PB. I set three PBs this year with a 76, 75 and a 73. It was a pretty good improvement year for me!

My best score so far this year is an 86! My goal this year was to break 90 for the first time and it happened, and I am pretty excited about it.

91, which was a personal best by one stroke. Next year I WILL break 90.

Shot 84 twice this year. Picked up clubs again in July after a few years away.
Started the year as a 22 HC and got down to 18.7. Very happy with were my game is now compared to a few months ago.

Think my best this year was 71. Still looking for that first round in the 60s. Maybe next year.

Mine is 65 (-5) on the course I am playing on Thursday

-3 on the front and -2 on the back nine

67 -5 (31-36), I started out on fire birding 5 of first 6 holes. Back side putter cooled off and didn't make any putts. The 31 also ties my all time low for 9 holes. Maybe pressed a little to hard on the back after the start.

Last edited:
shot a 78 and two nines of 39 each. (PB for 18 and 9)

Nothing spectacular during those rounds, but also nothing terrible, which is more important. I actually started with a double on the 78, but then it all went well from there.

2.5 years ago I shot a 65 on the front 9 of a course near me, at the beginning of playing golf for me.

For 9 holes it was a -2 for 34 during league play. For 18 holes it was a +4 for 76

76 was the best round this year. It was definitely a rollercoaster year.

My lowest score was a 74. I would say my best round was a 78 from the back tees of my home course which was a lower differential (2.3 vs 2.4). I am most proud of the 83 I shot on a medal play event from the back tees in 30 mph winds with gusts to 45.

I did get to -4 on an easier course but kind of gave it away over the round.

69 (-3). Overall, my play had not been near as good this year as it was in 2019.

Back