Best score of 2020?

87 twice. 😢

83 was my best for 2020, couldn't seem to get under that as I had 3 of them.

I think it was maybe 78 which is kind of a disappointment to be honest. Beating that gives me something to work toward next season though.

My best 9 hole round was 38. My best 18 hole round was 83.

LOL in a three day timeframe i shot 70 one day and 86 two days later.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That basically sums up my entire season. All over the map

78 was the best I could muster this season. But it was shot with ICON irons, so that was pretty freaking fun.

My best was a -4 68 at my home course.

Actually set my PR 9 and 18 hole scores this year in the same round: 39 and 83. My previous best of 84 was on the same course early in the season. Par 71. I almost blew it too. Realized I was +9 with three to play, hit a tree off the tee on 16, missed the island green on 17, and pushed my approach on 18 into the pond. A couple great short game shots with three straight one putts saved the round.

Believe it was an 81 or 80

I shot a 69 on a short course with a rating of 66.8. I also shot a 71 on a course rated at 69. Both rounds were shot with my Morgan Cup, Cobra clubs!

My personal best this year (and ever) was a 71 even par round at TPC Las Vegas in August. I missed a 3 ft. birdie on 17 and then bogeyed 18, so this special round could have been a bit more special.

78 on a par 72 and 37 on a par 36. Both were tougher courses and I only played 6700+ or the longest tees available this year to try and challenge myself. Regardless only broke 80 twice and that was a lil disappointing.

69 at Glenn Annie. Made my first bogie of the day on 18.

76. a lot of short game improvements this year!

71 (-1) Not the hardest course, but I still have to get the ball in tho hole. I've shot worse at the same course :p

My best round IMO was a 74 (+2) at Eagle Trace Golf Course

78 with a 7 on a par 4. A par or a bogey would have made it my lowest ever round.

Back