Best score of 2020?

My best for the year was 80 (twice), one off my PB of 79.

That's crazy! How did your HDCP not drop lower than 7?
That 9 hole score still needs to get combined.
Its going to get cut down a lot. I think I still have 1 or 2 80s scores on my card keeping my handicap above 7.

Best if the year was an 87 back in Feb on my birthday! My best ever is 85 and I was well on my way to break that as I was playing good golf for 16 holes. Finished double, triple to shot the 87.:eek: Total loss of focus on the last 2. Can I blame the snow flurries that started as we got on the tee box on 17?

I shot 75 twice, one on a par 71 being a differential of 4.4 and the other was on par 72 but the diff was 5.1. A total of 9 rounds in the 70's this year out of 90 played so far. Looking at it this was I guess I have a new goal next year of raising that percentage.

76 is my best this year with a few 78's and 79's. Trying to be consistent in the high 70's is tough loL!

My best score was 69 (-3).

My best stretch of golf was probably the last 12 holes in a round of 70 (-2). I was +4 through 5 and birdied 6 of the next 12, with no birdies on par 5s.

Shot 79 twice this year after having only broken 80 once ever before. Had a real chance to break 80 two more times this year on top of those, but didn't close out strong in those rounds. Best 9 hole score was a 38.

My goal as well as single digit handicap for next year!

My goal as well as single digit handicap for next year!

This was my first year reaching a single digit handicap, and successfully maintaining it. This might sound cliche, but it was easier than I thought, in the sense that it didn’t take some super great type of round every time out. Just limiting mistakes was key for me (don’t let a hole get out of control, bogeys aren’t round killers like a couple of double bogeys can be, etc.)

several 71s -- 2 strokes under my age.

BTW I shoot my age most of the time I play - sometimes it happens on hole 16 , sometimes hole 17, a few times I never reach my age - like the 71s I mentioned above.:D

Shot 73 four times. Best 9 was 3 under.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best differential was a 74 that had a differential of -2.1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had a 78 which is my best ever to date, but there has been a lot of cr"p in there as well. I feel like I'm right on the cusp of being able to play some decent golf but just when things are going right the big old slice comes back to ruin the round - probably lost 7 or 8 shots with the driver the last few rounds I played. Need to have some lessons and grind it out of me over the winter.

This was my first year reaching a single digit handicap, and successfully maintaining it. This might sound cliche, but it was easier than I thought, in the sense that it didn’t take some super great type of round every time out. Just limiting mistakes was key for me (don’t let a hole get out of control, bogeys aren’t round killers like a couple of double bogeys can be, etc.)

Thanks, I agree with you. After post round reviews, I feel I've left 10-12 shots out there I could have made. My only big issue holding me back is off center contact (way off) consistency. Working on this daily on the off season to resolve that issue! 79 and Single digit here I come :)

75 (+2) Not once, but twice ironically.

76 & 77 & 78

Probably could have had quite a few lower but this was a year of experimentation for me with my swing, equipment, and parking my ego.

Golf is freaking hard when you quit 3 times for extended periods over 13 years. :unsure:

Shot my PB a month ago. 92 on a par 71. Best score prior to that was 95 a couple of times but couldn't beat that.

Also shot a 75 on a par 63.

82 for me, my goal was s to break 80 this year but couldn't quite do it. A few 82s and 83s, there is always next year.

Best score of 2020- 10 mint Pro v's at a private country club ball hunting while waiting

Only broke 80 once so far. Shot a 79 from 6900+. Came out to ~2.9 differential. I'd call that my best round ever.

Okay. -10 (62) at my home course, with great friends.

It was the perfect blend of "this is impossible" and "I could have gone lower" and it keeps ping ponging around my brain.

Okay. -10 (62) at my home course, with great friends.

It was the perfect blend of "this is impossible" and "I could have gone lower" and it keeps ping ponging around my brain.
This is disgusting. And awesome.

I shot a one under 70 and another one under 71.

Back