Best Shot of the Year?

Didn’t have any of my own because I suck but I witnessed a few.

@gmiller598 hit a beautiful 7i, I think, on a mid range par 3 that flew right over the flag and spun back and just missed the hole. Left him a nice 8” or so tap in birdie.

@KY Golfer nuked a 3w from 250-260 to 3’ for a look at eagle

@OhioGolfer just missed a HIO at his course. Played a 6i to the left side of the green and caught the slope. Rolled right down to about a foot. I hit an identical shot and mine stuck leaving me a tricky 20’ putt 😖

I don’t think he’d consider it a great shot but it was impressive. @Qwkz51 was pretty agitated with his game and hit a 5i from around 230 out. Only problem was it flew the green by about 30yds. Hardest hit iron I’ve ever seen

@gmiller598 hit a beautiful 7i, I think, on a mid range par 3 that flew right over the flag and spun back and just missed the hole. Left him a nice 8” or so tap in birdie.

@OhioGolfer just missed a HIO at his course. Played a 6i to the left side of the green and caught the slope. Rolled right down to about a foot. I hit an identical shot and mine stuck leaving me a tricky 20’ putt 😖

I don’t think he’d consider it a great shot but it was impressive. @Qwkz51 was pretty agitated with his game and hit a 5i from around 230 out. Only problem was it flew the green by about 30yds. Hardest hit iron I’ve ever seen
Not my finest moment but it was definitely flushed 😆

Driving the green on a short par 4 (328) yards. Got it on the green about 14 feet away. Burned the edge for eagle but birdie was well taken.

I guess my shot of the year besides the one mentioned by @LLIB would be my covid albatross that wasn't. Drove the green on a par 4, someone from an adjacent hole said it went in, rattled around and rolled out because the cups were flipped. 🤷🏼‍♂️

It was pure luck. A blind squirrel almost finds a nut once in a while.

Back