Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best shot was a PW from 125 to 10-ish feet.

Massie F7 from about 215 out. Tap in eagle!

Boooom. Nice shot! Is that 2 eagles in a month?

Massie F7 from about 215 out. Tap in eagle!
Very nice Ryan, that is a huge 2nd f7 to me. Congrats on the eagle.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Boooom. Nice shot! Is that 2 eagles in a month?
That makes two in 3 weeks. Nice, after a dry spell of a year or so.

Congrats Ryan!! Awesome dude.

Mine was a par 3 at 145 with a 9i. Towering shot 9 feet under the hole that plugged on impact. Got a little picture happy. Haha

ure8ege7.jpg

rupe7uga.jpg

5ugynyqy.jpg

#17 par 4 @ 370 into a 10-15mph wind, nailed my drive down the centre to the 100yard marker (no more than 5 yards of roll out).. 265 carry in these wet and cold conditions is fantastic for me :bananadance:

Drained a 40' putt to save par on a very hard hole today was a snake putt but made a great stroke on it.

The Eags for Beags was flat out gorgeous. Good drive and a perfect second shot on the par 5 and I am not exaggerating when I say it was 12 inches away. And because it rolled past the hole, it had a legitimate chance to go in.

147 yard par 3, elevated tee box. Hit a 9 iron to about 3 feet. Made birdie.

I had two. Chipped in for birdie off a green when a buddy stuffed it to 3ft to keep it square.

Next hole hit it into a lateral hazard. bad drop, but then hit a high cut 7i from 165 while standing on the cart path to 6ft for par. Center cut for par.

Hit a 190 yard 4 hybrid to a long par 4 to 8 inches from the cup for a gimme birdie.

I nailed a couple of 4 irons today, first time I've ever hit one.

Couldn't hit the 5 iron to save my life though.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

25 yard pitch on to the hardest green on the course to 6 feet to save par and make it a final 4 hole par streak to end my round

Iron shots were pretty crisp today, two good ones were a 7 iron to 4 feet on a 170 par 3 and best was a par 4 where I had 188 to the pin out of a fairly deep bunker. I hit 4 iron to the back edge of the green, it was 10 yards too long but made a tough hole into easy par.

Yesterdays round was just filled with great STRAIGHT drives. Those were my best shots.
I did have 1 that stood out in my mind. Par 4 bunkers in the middle of the fairway 239 yards out. I normally am either stuck in them or just to the left, yesterday I carried the bunkers by 30 yards and had a good roll out to boot we GPS'd it at 282 yards!
I have never carried those bunkers before!

Best shots were seemore bombs today.

2nd hole hit a nice 25 footer for par.

Then on the 4th hole after my wedge shot ran past the hole some 45+ feet I drained that bomb for par too!

Par 3 175 I put a easy swing on my hybrid and put it about 8 feet behind the cup

Par 3 11th hole. 168 yds into a stiff wind to an island green. Tucked a 6 iron to about 6 feet. Was a nice par lol

Tapa Slice

My only real contribution in yesterday's scramble was an easy 4i hybrid on a 185 yd par 3. I landed the ball just short of the green and it ran up on the green and came to rest about 16' from the pin. We all came within a couple inches of the birdie putt but no one sunk it.

Yesterdays round was just filled with great STRAIGHT drives. Those were my best shots.
I did have 1 that stood out in my mind. Par 4 bunkers in the middle of the fairway 239 yards out. I normally am either stuck in them or just to the left, yesterday I carried the bunkers by 30 yards and had a good roll out to boot we GPS'd it at 282 yards!
I have never carried those bunkers before!

Was this with your new XHot driver?

Par 3, 152. 7 iron to 10 feet. Curling putt for the first to 3 inches, tap in par. Great way to end a round that had a 10, a 14 and a 9 on the card.

This:

abebuzy8.jpg

Par 3. 131 to the hole. PW to here and made the birdie : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back