Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 hybrid 230 yards down the middle of the fairway on a 275 yard par 4, was the best shot of my round today. And finally I managed to hit the ball solid again, a huge weight has lifted from my shoulders, I have been terribly grumpy the last week because I have played like a blind and drunk monkey. It`s good to be back, as long as it last...

Had 2 "best" shots, and came on consecutive holes.

Hole 14, Par 4, left my drive in a fairway bunker, roughly 140 to the pin, hit 8i and leave it inside 15 feet.
Hole 15, Par 4, Dogleg right, drove through the fairway into another fairway bunker, around 120 to the pin, 9i to inside 20 feet.

Unfortunately I didnt birdie either hole, 2 putted both of them.

duffed a drive on a short par4 (pull hooked)
really skinny 8i
wait for it... wait for it

best shot of the day... 8ft birdie putt with a big sweeping break and a bunch of craters in the way

6 iron on a par 3 downhill 200 ish yards. Had music, car horns, cyclists etc. making noise in my backswing and I stick it to 10 ft straight below the hole directly on line to the flag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday afternoon (July 10).
I had TWO!!
I used my crusty old Wally World 64* (with a KBS shaft that I put in for practice when upgrading to spinners in my xFTs) to plop one out of the sand, one hop and into the cup. Loved it.
Medium cut rough, pin high, left of the green. 58* xFT from about 20yds. Landed on fringe, one hop, release and roll, dead center of cup.
Actually my wedges were money on the back yesterday. I didn't have any GIRs but only 10 putts, so I was putting 'em close.

Yesterday I didn't hit many fantastic approach shots to the green, but I did hammer a few with my driver. I believe it was my best day every with the big stick. I hit 10/14 fairways and hit 3 drives over 300 yards. On a 525 yard par 5 I hit driver, PW! It was crazy!

159 yard par 3 downhill to 3 feet with a 9 iron.
Drained the bird with the new Ghost Spider.
You gotta try one of these!!!

holed out from 165 yards out for eagle

That's awesome! Congrats Christian Costa.

I hit in from 150 a few weeks ago. After I hit it my playing partner asks "where's the ball?" I said "Going right at the flag." Then it landed, rolled a tad and dropped.

I holed it from 150y last night for eagle on the first hole. Great way to start a round!

Tappin the keg!

Par 4 469 yards, after 20 tries to make a birdie, mission completed, 5 iron to about 18-20 foot and every once in a while the bird gets the worm

6 iron from about 220 to within 15 feet to set up an eagle putt, which I actually made :p

Pull-hooked 5-iron that bounched off a concrete pipe in a ditch and onto the green. Easy two-putt for par on a tough par 3.

45 footer drained for birdie.

My buddy and I were both about 40yrds out on a par 5 and he said "chipping contest" (even though it was more of a long pitch). I hit a knock down LW and it hit about 4 ft short of the pin, bounced past then spun back to about 8". Easy tap in birdie under a little pressure.

6th hole - 264 yards Par 4. Hit 3w and was just over the back of the green

330 yard drive uphill onto green on par 4. I wish I moved the ball like that on a regular basis!

Springhill College Golf Course, 190 yd. Par 3, Hole #15. I have never been able to hit this green before. Hit a low shot with my 4 iron with a little fade. It hits the slope on the front of the green and bounces on. Two putt for a par. I was stoked!

128 par 3 stuck it close... 3 putt bogey ugggh

Hit the stick from like 265 today. Thought it dropped until I got up there and saw it laying for a tap in. Most disappointing eagle ever.

I love my 2 wood.

Knocked in a 5 iron from 220 on a par 5 500 yds. Double eagle baby.

i was going to post my best shot, but I've already been trumped just by the last two posts..

Great shots Thain and Damaikis!!!

Dang, nice shots guys. I will have to bow out as well. Nothing that spectacular.

Also, nice drive Pete, that is some serious distance and accuracy. Did you make the putt? Or at least birdie?

Hit my drive with very little fade on a par 4 250 yds onto the rough. It left me with about a 90 yard wedge shot. i hit my wedge very high, and i actually thought i didnt hit it far enough but it landed right on the green about 10 ft from the pin. I got up to the green and was very excited and i one putted for my first birdie ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back