Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diane

Reaction score
I had the best shot I've ever had today. :clapp:
Par 4 - 340 from the forward tees - slight dogleg to the right with water on both sides of the fairway. I got a par, which is a really big deal for me, but the best part was that I chipped in from 40 yds out. :blob:

That is awesome congrats Diane.

Way to go Diane! I've still haven't chipped in from anywhere:sad:

Might be time for a Niblick. Or watching the THP TV episode on chipping again...hehe

So, you have been practicing your short game, and it paid off. Good for you.:clapp:

My best shot today was hitting the pin from 210 with my 3W. Now here's the kicker, the ball bounced off the pin, and wound up in a green side bunker. Settled for bogey on that hole.:banghead:

I had the best shot I've ever had today. :clapp:
Par 4 - 340 from the forward tees - slight dogleg to the right with water on both sides of the fairway. I got a par, which is a really big deal for me, but the best part was that I chipped in from 40 yds out. :blob:

Don't laugh, but my brother taught me how to chip over the phone. He gave me very detailed easy to understand instructions.

I saw one of those Niblicks at "Dicks'" yesterday. They wanted $199.00 for that critter. Must be a pretty good club in the hands of the right person.:clapp:

Might be time for a Niblick. Or watching the THP TV episode on chipping again...hehe

Don't laugh, but my brother taught me how to chip over the phone. He gave me very detailed easy to understand instructions.

Hmmm ..... Diane you should give me your brother's number maybe he can give a few timbit of wisdom on putting:D

congrats on the hole out!

We have a video on our site under THP TV that gives very detailed instructions via video from our teaching professional and a great easy way to improve chipping and pitching.

I saw one of those Niblicks at "Dicks'" yesterday. They wanted $199.00 for that critter. Must be a pretty good club in the hands of the right person.:clapp:

Really? They are much cheaper at most of the other places we have seen.

My best shot today was hitting the pin from 210 with my 3W.

I fixed it for you because this is the positive happy golf thread. :smile:

hole outs are crazy! the adrenaline is crazy! unfortunately i havent got to see any of mine over 80 yards though, because both of the long ones were on the same uphill hole! it was funny because both times i was angry because i couldnt find my ball :angry:.....until i looked in the hole:blob:

Nice shot Diane!

My best shot today was a 15 foot putt with a couple feet of break for Par.

Nice Smallie and congratulations on the 99!

Hey Diane - congratulations on that. Doesn't happen very often I know, but when it does it's such a rush. How did you react? Was it a jumping up and down with your hands in the air shouting or a sort of shocked, motionless feeling of wow, it went in?

Hey Diane - congratulations on that. Doesn't happen very often I know, but when it does it's such a rush. How did you react? Was it a jumping up and down with your hands in the air shouting or a sort of shocked, motionless feeling of wow, it went in?

Ty - I'm a jumping up and down person. I like to cheer for myself. I know - it's embarassing.

I haven`t put one in with Niblick yet, but sure have put alot close. I think price should be $109.00

I have never had a hole out from more then about 20-40 yards. I did hit the top of the flagstick today. 145 out, 9i...top of the stick and rolled back off the green to the fringe. At least I kept the par.

I decided to be an agressive putter today and had some great 10 ft saves for par.

I finally chipped one in today on #18, it was from the fringe and only for a bogey but it still felt good.

Ty - I'm a jumping up and down person. I like to cheer for myself. I know - it's embarassing.

Maybe we are the same person--I've been known to do the happy dance.

Saturday I managed to hit a super 9 iron shot on #15, 135 yards, I hit about 6' past the pin and sucked it back up to ≈3', which I drained for a good par. That was an awesome feeling.

I was 7 for 7 for fairways hit this morning. Pretty happy with those shots.:clapp:

After topping my tee shot and having it go about 150 yards, I hit a sweet 5 wood from a fluffy lie to about 20 feet. I missed the birdie putt though...

congratulations on a great shot. Making shots like that just makes you want to play more golf.

Was really on Saturday inside 100...plugged the ball about 15" from the pin, backspin on hill got me then.
Few holes later about 75 out, bamhit and released right over the hole, did an around the world and didn't go in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back