Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final hole of our final round of our winter league 4balls. Other 3 had missed the green and we were in with a shout. Last hole was on temp greens and I had SW in.

Normally I'd just be happy to hit the green but we needed this and I nearly jammed it straight in, 1" from the hole, released a foot past. So pleased just to have hit the shot I needed to when I needed to do it!!

Great Job Diane! I had the same experience almost today, I hit my drive to the right behind some trees. Trapped the ball and hit a golf cut out, left me 5 feet from the pin. My only birdie of the day!:banana:

The 5th hole today is a par 4 350m with 2nd shot over water to a green, my 2nd shot landed in the bunker on the right, when hitting out of the bunker the water is right behind the pin and i was able to make a sand shot that landed in the hole for a birdie. I'm not normally good out of the bunker but can have some decent swings but when water is behind the pin is a nervous bunker shot, was my best shot of the round.

The 5th hole today is a par 4 350m with 2nd shot over water to a green, my 2nd shot landed in the bunker on the right, when hitting out of the bunker the water is right behind the pin and i was able to make a sand shot that landed in the hole for a birdie. I'm not normally good out of the bunker but can have some decent swings but when water is behind the pin is a nervous bunker shot, was my best shot of the round.

Now that is a great shot. Congrats on the sandy birdie.

I played Saturday at Cherry Creek in Shelby Twp., MI and there was an hour frost delay. The green of the fifth hole is near the tee box of the first hole. The fifth hole is a Par 5 that was playing 498. I hit a 3 wood from 240 into a 20 mph wind and it finished inside of a foot, so my first eagle of the season has been carded. There were quite a few people watching as they were waiting to tee off the first hole, so it was a great reception when I got to the green.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Good old fashioned birdie today. 375 Yards - decent drive down the middle - pitching wedge to a green sloping away - hopped forward, leaving a 3 footer for birdie. 4 stableford points - happy Bandito!

I played the Slieve Russell in County Cavan on friday. Decent drive on a par 5, hit a six iron that leaked to the left. It was the wrong side as there was a bunker and the flag was six feet on so played a big flop shot that landed a foot from the pin and nearly dropped! Tap in birdie though!! One of my best ever shots.

I made a hole in one today at Hickory Stick in Greenwood, IN on hole #17. I hit a 5 hybrid from 160 yards into the wind. I hit it just a little thin and thought it was over the green and couldn't find it so I looked in the hole and there it was !!! It was my 8th hole in one, I play so much that the hole gets in the way once in awhile.

Stage 2 15* off the tee. Many good shots on the back, even the bad shots were good shots.

Par 5 pulled my 2nd a little and ended up with a sloped lie, ball probably 3-4 inches below my feet. I completely chunked it from about 125 yards, leaving about 60, over a stream that runs across the front of the green, with bunkers behind. I hit a SW to about 2 inches for a tap in par :)

Isn't getting on par 5's in 2 awesome. What makes it even better is 3 putting.

This SeeMore can't come soon enough.

Isn't getting on par 5's in 2 awesome. What makes it even better is 3 putting.

This SeeMore can't come soon enough.

What? You mean you didn't hit it close enough to tap in for eagle? Shame on you!

I haven't got to play any in weeks, but at the range I go to there is an old burnt up van between the 180-190 range. I hit a low flying 6i straight at the side of it and put a fat dent right in the passenger side front door. I was pretty proud of myself.

Par 3 twelfth hole, 9 iron to 15 or so feet. Made par.

I had 2 great shots today. 75yds out with a 60 degree that skipped by the hole and spun back to 5 inches. Then on a very short par 4, I hit a 275 yd 3 wood to 10 ft (nice smooth 3 putt par...)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

My best shot was my last approach shot of the day. 105 yards to a front pin, sent it about 108 and pulled it back to pin high about three or four feet to the left. Great stuff.

132 yard par 3 hit it pin high 9 iron and it did one small bounce and sucked back across the hole missing by about 3 inches from a hole in one still stayed within 5 feet. Best ever on a par 3 for me birdie.

Group in front let us play through them on the par 5. My 3rd shot was in front of them. 8 iron uphill, caught it beautifully to 7 feet and sunk the putt for birdie. First time I've birdied that hole!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Well hard to pick between the two, but one was a 6 iron from 185 with an uphill lie. Put it to about 12 feet and made the putt. The other was a bunker shot from 150 with a 9 iron. Put it to about 10 feet and then lipped out the putt ?

Tapa Slice

Mine is sickening. I came the closest to a hole in one I've ever come. 155 yard par 3, pin on the right side of the green midway front to back. Took a perfect 7i swing, ball made a nice fade for me, hit the green directly in front of the flag and rolled past it by 3 feet.

I think something was wrong with the green though because then I botched my birdie putt, lipped it out and made par @#$!%!@$#%!$#.

Just wasn't my day with the putter.

My best shots by far were with my 3wd, a 260 yard shot to just short of the green that heled me save bogey on a par 5 after terrible tee shot a fwd that caught a tree which i had to punch out from behind. Then I almost drove two short par 4's with it. I am in love with the 3wd

Downslope of the bunker. Just cleared the lip, ball released to six inches. Best bunker shot I have ever hit. Was still a tiny bit disappointed! ( this game makes me greedy!)!

Forgot to post this but I didn't have one shot that stood out but 1 putting my first 5 holes then finishing with 11 putts on my 9 holes were all good shots.

Index 18 a short par 4 276 yards into a stiff breeze. Ripped one out the middle with Razr Fit left me with 50 yards to a tricky pin on the right front of a kidney shaped green. Hit a peach perfect Callaway Forged 60` wedge that hit the flag and stopped a foot to the right. Tap in birdies rock :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back