Best Spicy Chicken Sandwich

I've never had one, but seeing what's available in our area, I guess I would have to try KFC first, since fried chicken is their business! Used to be a Popeye's kind of close, but still a hike. They stuck it out there where nobody lived, and they died! The only other place left is all the way across town, and I don't care to drive there.

I will not eat BK or McD's chicken! Their stuff is horrific!

472A2800-E67C-4B9B-8456-4F1B5A848922.jpeg
Again!

Has anyone tried Boston Markets new Nashville chicken sandwich. Went in the other day and it looked pretty good.

Boston markets came in here, had a short run, and closed up! I had heard that their chicken was delicious, but never had the opportunity to try it.

Boston markets came in here, had a short run, and closed up! I had heard that their chicken was delicious, but never had the opportunity to try it.
I like their rotisserie’s and sides. Going to give the spicy chicken sandwich a shot and see if it can hang with CFA.

You know what? I've never had CFA either! There's only one outlet in the area, in a highly populated township, on a very busy road! I was passing through there one time and thought I might give it a shot. Somehow they can accommodate a double wide drive thru line, and it was still an eighth mile long! No way was I getting involved in that! They have purchased a piece of property not far from me on which to construct a new CFA. Maybe when it's done I'll get a chance to try it.

We are working with Fast Food only here, who has it? Chick-Fil-A, Wendy's, KFC or Popeyes?
Chick-Fil-A, but it must be the full works, Popeyes is good but the fry on Chick chicken is better

Popeye’s makes great spicy fried chicken. Too bad they don’t use that seasoning for the sandwich’s chicken. The “spicy” mayo really doesn't do it.

i habitpopeyeseyes but i sure do love chic fil a spicy chicken sandwich

Popeye’s makes great spicy fried chicken. Too bad they don’t use that seasoning for the sandwich’s chicken. The “spicy” mayo really doesn't do it.

I'm not that big a fan of mayo in the first place. Why not sriracha, or just Frank's Hot Sauce?! The standard grade. I was raised on Miracle Whip, which my Mom called mayo, which it is not! It is salad dressing. When you get older and start getting around and buying your own food occasionaly, I would order a sandwich with "mayo". Then, I'd taste it, and wonder what kind of tasteless glop they put on my sandwich!

I was 19 and still living at home. My Mom wouldn't allow me to pay rent, so I would stop at the grocery store and bring home groceries. I also destroyed the receipts so that she couldn't return them. I went into the condiments aisle and took a close look. That's when I got clued in to the difference.

I'm not that big a fan of mayo in the first place. Why not sriracha, or just Frank's Hot Sauce?! The standard grade. I was raised on Miracle Whip, which my Mom called mayo, which it is not! It is salad dressing. When you get older and start getting around and buying your own food occasionaly, I would order a sandwich with "mayo". Then, I'd taste it, and wonder what kind of tasteless glop they put on my sandwich!

I was 19 and still living at home. My Mom wouldn't allow me to pay rent, so I would stop at the grocery store and bring home groceries. I also destroyed the receipts so that she couldn't return them. I went into the condiments aisle and took a close look. That's when I got clued in to the difference.
Ha!

Bringing this back to life because I stumbled upon a new spicy chicken. Though, it was not at a restaurant. These Just Bare patties from Target are like $11 for a good size bag. You cook them 17 minutes at 360 in the air fryer and they're every bit as good as Wendy's. I'm thinking about deep frying one, because that might take it to another level.

20240316_210041.jpg

Bringing this back to life because I stumbled upon a new spicy chicken. Though, it was not at a restaurant. These Just Bare patties from Target are like $11 for a good size bag. You cook them 17 minutes at 360 in the air fryer and they're every bit as good as Wendy's. I'm thinking about deep frying one, because that might take it to another level.

View attachment 9249398
On the list to try

View attachment 9249398

Just Bare is good stuff!...actually tastes like...chicken...

So many places call them spicy but they aren’t at all.

I’d say Chick Fil A or Wendy’s if we’re talking strictly fast food

Had the Burger King spicy chicken last fall and it was really good. Went back and got it a 2nd time, still good

I like the spicy chicken at Chik Fil A but like the regular one even more.

Bojangle’s has a great spicy chicken sandwich.

Back