Best Spikeless Golf Shoes?

Looking to pick up a pair of spikeless shoes for at home use when hitting off a mat and also to wear to the range, maybe even wear for a round here and there. So many options out there these days - any good recommendations?

I like the look of the TRUE Linkswear Knit II, just a little worried about stability during the swing. Would love feedback on these if anyone has tried them.

At the moment, the Nike G270 or Jordan ADG's are some of the most comfortable shoes I have used. I own two pairs of each and are the only spikeless shoes I wear. Great traction in any condition and really comfortable after walking 18

I think the Footjoy Pro/SL line of shoes are amazing.

Close 2nd are the Adidas Code Chaos - just with them, I have a tough time getting my foot into the heel...definitely more cushion than the Pro SL just a pain to get on for me.

Now, I did buy into the hype and got a pair of G/Fore gallivanters this year - not worth the money and not nearly as comfortable as the Pro S/L

Follow up question - does anyone know if there's anywhere you can buy/try on True Linkswear shoes? I am assuming the answer is no where but figured I'd ask.

I went to PGA Superstore this weekend and really liked the Ecco S-Three.
They are a Seattle based company and I did see them at the ProShop at Chambers Bay.

Timely topic. Looking for a new pair. I loved the fit and comfort of my Ecco biom, although the traction wasn't' the best. Currently I am using CodeChaos, and they are wonderfully functional with traction, but the fit isn't the best for me. I am seeing some new brands in this thread. Very interesting.

Follow up question - does anyone know if there's anywhere you can buy/try on True Linkswear shoes? I am assuming the answer is no where but figured I'd ask.

I went to PGA Superstore this weekend and really liked the Ecco S-Three.

The best!

Don't know but these look cool.

And Stan Smith? He played tennis.

I have puma ignites and fasten8s and both are fantastic for spikeless shoes. I’ve actually been wearing the ignites quite a bit over some of my other spiked shoes

This entire season I have been wearing trail running shoes from Hoka One One. They are light, comfortable, and give me good traction. I much prefer them over golf shoes. I also have a water proof pair of them (Gore-Tex), to wear in wet conditions.

Personally, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my Puma shoes this year. They’re amazingly comfortable right out of the box!

Mark me down as a big fan of the FJ Pro SL… An excellent shoe, I think. I wear them in most conditions but kick over to soft spikes when it gets too wet.

Back