Best "spikeless" Shoe with Traction

the TL OG Feels have been way better than i imagined they would be...i do have a pair of Pro SL's on the way, tho...

I have 4 pair of Eccos and haven't noticed any slipping in the 5 years I've worn them.

I have not made the switch to spikeless yet and still love my spiked shoes (Have the UA Drive Ones and Speith 2's, both comfortable). But playing in 95 degree plus heat the last two rounds, I am interested in a lighterweight spikeless shoe. My biggest concerns are traction and many times it is humid and the ground is wet, so enough waterproofing for wet grounds.

Thank you for your recommendations!
Lunar control vapor 2.

I am not one to spend much on shoes, but I would like to find a pair of spikeless that could be worn off the course as well. I currently have a pair of $70 Callaway's but on tile or laminate floors they are a bit slippery if wet. (I was wet "swiffering" my floor the other day and darn near killed myself),The Nike Janosky look appealing for under $100. Maybe I am asking too much, after all, they are "golf" shoes not sneakers.

I am not one to spend much on shoes, but I would like to find a pair of spikeless that could be worn off the course as well. I currently have a pair of $70 Callaway's but on tile or laminate floors they are a bit slippery if wet. (I was wet "swiffering" my floor the other day and darn near killed myself),The Nike Janosky look appealing for under $100. Maybe I am asking too much, after all, they are "golf" shoes not sneakers.
Hate to sound like a broken record, but check out True Linkswear. They have several different shoes that look (and perform) good on and off the course. OG, OG Feel, TL-01, Knit, etc.

Hate to sound like a broken record, but check out True Linkswear. They have several different shoes that look (and perform) good on and off the course. OG, OG Feel, TL-01, Knit, etc.
thank hyou...wilco

One of the things I dislike about the golf routine is changing shoes when you get to the golf course and changing shoes when you're done with your round. To me this is annoying. I have a pair of Nike Swift running shoes that are well treaded on the bottom, and I wear them wherever I want to so I don't have to change in and out of them for golf. I never have gripping issues with those shoes, but if I did, I would blame it on my swing tempo and not the shoe.

I have played 3 rounds in my Adidas Code Chaos and they are so comfortable it is like golfing in bedroom slippers. Great traction, the soles are very 'grippy'. The outers, although they are waterproof breathe just fine (I played in brutal heat yesterday for 36 holes and my feet were comfortable, dry, and cool all day). Definitely shoes you can put on at home and take off after you return with no need to change shoes. My favorite golf shoes ever.

Another vote for Sketchers. Super comfortable and plenty of grip. Wide variety of styles and colors.
1595851780432.png

The Adidas Code Chaos is the best spikeless shoe I have ever used and it might be in the top two of any golf shoe I have ever used, the other being the Puma ProAdapt, but that is a spiked offering.

another CodeChaos fan here, hoping the TL-01 from Truelinkswear can compete. waiting for those to arrive.

I bought the Adidas Codechaos shoes this spring and love them...super super comfortable and good, solid traction over the Nike's I was wearing out....

With all the positives with the Codechaos, I think I may give Adidas a try. I may wait though, until these badboys hit in September.

1596051753057.png

I gotta pair of TOMO shoes and not only are they incredibly comfortable but the spike less treads grip are awesome!

I have two pairs of the Puma NXT Ignite Disc golf shoes. They are super comfortable and have good traction in dry conditions. If I know it is going to be wet, I wear my Adidas Adizero golf shoes with soft spikes.

I like the feel of tennis shoes better than my Puma (spikeless) and Adidas (soft-spikes) shoes. I'm thinking about getting some cross-training type shoes for style, comfort and traction.

My friends like the FootJoy Flex and Skechers spikeless shoes though and swear they are very comfortable with good traction.

Back