Best Star Wars Character Ever?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
They must have been in at least 1 of the major motion pictures.

Go!

I like so many of them, but would have to go with Han Solo. I've loved his edgy attitude.

Wife says R2D2

I need to think more about mine.

Han will probably be the overwhelming fav, right along with Boba Fett, but I'm going to break away from the mainstream and say Wedge Antilles. He's like the fundamentalist on a high performing sports team. Knows his position, executes his job, and celebrates as a team, not the individual.

Yoda. Best mentor of all time.

(Every time I have that tweener 47 yard chip..)👆

Admiral Akbar because I love saying "It's A Trap!"

Yoda for me.

If only baby yoda was an acceptable answer haha

I like so many of them, but would have to go with Han Solo. I've loved his edgy attitude.
He represents the typical audience member I think. Full of bravado, a little too confident, often thick headed. His character really served to bring people into the original trilogy. Part of the problem with the prequels is there is no one to identify with. All of the people are elite wealthy types or super gifted in the force.

Man this is tough. Have to think about this a bit

Admiral Akbar because I love saying "It's A Trap!"

I would drive my kids NUTS when they were little when we would go camping. Every chance I could, the dad joke game was strong in me.... "IT'S A TARP!!" and then I would cover the gear.

I've always like Chewbacca since I was a kid. Something about the Wookie has always held a special place in my heart.

I gotta go with Obi-Wan Kenobi.
He was just too cool for school !

Solo

Lando Cool

Honorable mention goes to Anthony Daniels, just because he was the only person to appear in all 11 Star Wars movies (was a human character in Solo).

Darth Vader .... too much of the story itself revolves around Vader's character

Back